Clothes business
  • TomSands
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Clothes business

by TomSands » Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:28 pm

Would this be a good idea now? I think I can make interesting stuff, young people love something new. You can see from the example of the supreme brand. They make a lot of money for something that is nothing special, in my opinion...

• MrOsborne
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Clothes business

by MrOsborne » Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:54 am

I think this is still relevant, many companies have only recently opened and are already well-known and distributed all over the world. It motivates
  • COBaker
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by COBaker » Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:01 pm

That's right. Now many companies do things that are absolutely no different from others, and make a lot of money on it. It's all about the brand, they have created a powerful brand that affects the audience. My two friends and I are currently engaged in our own extra revenue related to printed clothing and we are getting more and more orders, so we want to leave our main job and start seriously doing this as a business and open a company.
    So, my friend, do not worry and be sure that if you have a great desire - you can find your audience that will buy your things and wear them, spreading your brand around the world!
  • goodionik
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by goodionik » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:45 am

Can you specify your idea?
    Marigioshi
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Marigioshi » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:46 am

Yeah, you need to specify the business idea. "I want to sell clothes" is definitely not enough to deal with. Also, how much do you plan to spend on your store promotion? Unlikely anyone will buy something from you without knowing you exist. Besides, what will your clothes style look like? Of course, for a younger audience, you need to pick something more informal. So, you see how many factors you should take into account before dreaming about your own clothes business.
    Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by Cristina » Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:53 am

This post has been moved to the General Chat + Introduce Yourself section.
    Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
  • MarissaMcconnell
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by MarissaMcconnell » Mon Jul 15, 2024 3:28 pm

Young people are always on the lookout for something fresh and unique. Take the Supreme brand, for example—they've turned simple items into a massive cultural phenomenon and a highly profitable business. The key is to create a strong brand identity and connect with your audience. If you have interesting ideas, now is a great time to bring them to life.
  • keilecpod
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by keilecpod » Tue Jul 16, 2024 7:50 am

Starting a clothes business sounds super exciting! I’ve dabbled a bit in that area, so I thought I’d share some of my thoughts. First off, I can't stress enough how important it is to know your market. Dig into what people want and what's trending. Think about who your ideal customer is and what they’re looking for.

Next, have you thought about The DOM? These three areas are key. For design, make sure you have something unique that sets you apart from the competition. Quality matters too, so invest in good materials and production. Operations are all about the nitty-gritty details—suppliers, inventory, and logistics. Having a smooth operation means you can deliver on time and keep customers happy.

And then there's marketing. In today's world, having a strong online presence is crucial. Social media, a good website, and maybe even a blog can really help get your name out there.
  • jassiet.ross
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by jassiet.ross » Fri Sep 13, 2024 11:12 am

Starting a clothing business can definitely be a good idea, especially if you have a unique vision or something fresh to offer. You're right about brands like Supreme—they've mastered the art of turning basic items into a lifestyle, building hype around limited releases and exclusivity. What sets them apart isn’t necessarily the clothes themselves but the culture and community they’ve created.