Rehab centers
  • moreau1991
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Rehab centers

by moreau1991 » Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:31 am

Have you been to one? Or maybe you have relatives who've been through this.

Imusta
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Rehab centers

by Imusta » Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:51 pm

My brother is in there for 1 year. (
    Rougdab
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Rougdab » Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:15 pm

I had some bad experiences regarding rehab centers. My boyfriend was an addict and we all struggled a lot to help and treat him. We went through a lot of rehab centers and at first none of them could help him. Happily, with the help of an old friend, we could find a professional center that treated him properly. If you are interested, the center is https://www.abbeycarefoundation.com/cocaine/ and I could definitely tell you that they are specialized and the results are incredible.
    Xanxan
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Xanxan » Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:42 pm

Rougdab wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:15 pm I had some bad experiences regarding rehab centers. My boyfriend was an addict and we all struggled a lot to help and treat him. We went through a lot of rehab centers and at first none of them could help him. Happily, with the help of an old friend, we could find a professional center that treated him properly. If you are interested, the center is https://www.abbeycarefoundation.com/cocaine/ and I could definitely tell you that they are specialized and the results are incredible.
    Thank you for your suggestion. I was looking for such information
    Rebelif
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Rebelif » Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:41 am

It is awful to pass through all this. There are a lot of people that suffer because of some certain addictions. In such a case it is necessary to find the best rehabilitation centre. When my cousin had various problems because of the drug addiction we sent him to the Abu Moustafa detox center. It is a man who helped a lot of people with his great program of detox. I’m very happy that my cousin could defeat this addiction and continue his normal life again.
    Tuskane
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Tuskane » Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:43 am

Rebelif wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:41 am It is awful to pass through all this. There are a lot of people that suffer because of some certain addictions. In such a case it is necessary to find the best rehabilitation centre. When my cousin had various problems because of the drug addiction we sent him to the Abu Moustafa detox center. It is a man who helped a lot of people with his great program of detox. I’m very happy that my cousin could defeat this addiction and continue his normal life again.
    Yeah, he had a lot of luck that everything went well