Bitcoin
    Emad785
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Bitcoin

by Emad785 » Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:10 pm

Just getting started, going to gamble a little and see how I do playing with it. Feel free to share your experiences

• charli55
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Bitcoin

by charli55 » Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:09 pm

Better trade, than gamble, I think it is more worth it
    LeslieBShaw
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by LeslieBShaw » Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:10 pm

I think that will be very good information about cryptocurrencies for a beginner. I think that in the decade that passed, the happiest people are the people that invested in cryptocurrencies that become very profitable. For example, look at BitCoin, Twelve years ago, one BitCoin cost several cents of an American Dollar, now a BitCoin costs more than 40000 Dollars. Now I try to invest in different cryptocurrencies, thinking of having a little bit of lack. Of course, invest in all cryptocurrencies firstly I consult crypto trading signals telegram and then make my choice.
    -- Veteran Member --

by DianaGibson90oXM » Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:32 pm

LeslieBShaw wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:10 pm I think that will be very good information about cryptocurrencies for a beginner. I think that in the decade that passed, the happiest people are the people that invested in cryptocurrencies that become very profitable. For example, look at BitCoin, Twelve years ago, one BitCoin cost several cents of an American Dollar, now a BitCoin costs more than 40000 Dollars. Now I try to invest in different cryptocurrencies, thinking of having a little bit of lack. Of course, invest in all cryptocurrencies firstly I consult crypto trading signals telegram and then make my choice.
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by charli55 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:17 am

How much did you invest, I mean how much money did you spend on btc?
    LeslieBShaw
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by LeslieBShaw » Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:16 pm

Great idea! What I have learned from my relatively career as an investor is that it's never too late to buy Bitcoin and almost never a bad idea to so, even now when it's worth 50k it is also a great idea to invest in it. Elon Musk is considered one of the brightest man alive and the fact that he decided to buy one and a half billion worth of bitcoin definitely says that this cryptocurrency hasn't yet reached its full potential. Prognosis says that by the end of the year, bitcoin will be worth nearly 100k.
  • MuGilbert
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by MuGilbert » Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:27 am

Been there, done that, and made a few bucks. No different from trading stocks, really. Goodluck!
  • ArnoldWilder
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by ArnoldWilder » Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:48 am

Great idea! What I have learned from my relative career as an investor is that it's never too late to buy Bitcoin and almost never a bad idea to so, even now when it's worth 50k it is also a great idea to invest in it. Elon Musk is considered one of the brightest men alive and the fact that he decided to buy one and a half billion worth of bitcoin definitely says that this cryptocurrency hasn't yet reached its full potential. Prognosis says that by the end of the year, bitcoin will be worth nearly 100k.
  • bismarc123
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by bismarc123 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:16 am

ArnoldWilder wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:48 am Great idea! What I have learned from my relative career as an investor is that it's never too late to buy Bitcoin and almost never a bad idea to so, even now when it's worth 50k it is also a great idea to invest in it. Elon Musk is considered one of the brightest men alive and the fact that he decided to buy one and a half billion worth of bitcoin definitely says that this cryptocurrency hasn't yet reached its full potential. Prognosis says that by the end of the year, bitcoin will be worth nearly 100k.
    I wish someone else could send me his opinion
    Rougdab
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Rougdab » Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:24 am

I don't see cryptocurrency as gambling, is a real way to make legal money. I am working in this industry for quite a while, and I can tell you that if you learn how to work here, you can make a serious profit. You just have to find a platform that will help, and push you at the start, because this is the hardest part. This is what I did, I used the help of the guys from https://www.insiderlearningnetwork.com/ ... ty-review/. So I advise you to reconsider your opinion about bitcoin, and cryptocurrency in general.