Automated manufacturing at the factory
  • TwoforTwo
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Automated manufacturing at the factory

by TwoforTwo » Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:48 pm

How much and which equipment I have to buy to run an automated manufacturing?
    I have a small factory, and I would like to run a automated process

• charli55
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Automated manufacturing at the factory

by charli55 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:26 pm

First, find a lot of space, something like a warehouse :) Otherwise, you will not succeed, it is unlikely that you will be able to make production at home
  • DianaGibson90oXM
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by DianaGibson90oXM » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:17 pm

To automate the process, you will clearly need knowledge in this area. Or you'll need to find someone who does it and can help you. I can tell you about my experience. I'm in business and one day it's time to automate the production of toys as well. I didn't know how to do it, and I started looking for random people who can help me, after 2 weeks I lost$ 14,000 and now I carefully choose the people around me. My brother then advised me https://www.automationstop.com/ to automate production, and after I sorted out the money I improved my business by automating, after which the profit went up. Try to find a good person. This is the secret
  • MrOsborne
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by MrOsborne » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:51 pm

DianaGibson90oXM wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:17 pm To automate the process, you will clearly need knowledge in this area. Or you'll need to find someone who does it and can help you. I can tell you about my experience. I'm in business and one day it's time to automate the production of toys as well. I didn't know how to do it, and I started looking for random people who can help me, after 2 weeks I lost$ 14,000 and now I carefully choose the people around me. My brother then advised me https://www.automationstop.com/ to automate production, and after I sorted out the money I improved my business by automating, after which the profit went up. Try to find a good person. This is the secret
    Holy shit bro, I feel sorry for you, 14,000 bucks is a load of shit
    Asirg
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Asirg » Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:03 pm

I’m thinking about starting a manufacturing business, specifically the assembly of braking systems for cars and other land vehicles, but the biggest hurdle is I have to find someone to manufacture the smaller pieces, since I don’t have the financial means to buy equipment to create them just yet, maybe in the future. I have a couple of friends that operate similar businesses and they recommended me to fulfill my rapid prototyping needs at the same company that they’re using as well. They have only positive things to say when it comes to them so I’ll check them out.
    Imusta
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Imusta » Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:51 pm

Asirg wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:03 pm I’m thinking about starting a manufacturing business, specifically the assembly of braking systems for cars and other land vehicles, but the biggest hurdle is I have to find someone to manufacture the smaller pieces, since I don’t have the financial means to buy equipment to create them just yet, maybe in the future. I have a couple of friends that operate similar businesses and they recommended me to fulfill my rapid prototyping needs at the same company that they’re using as well. They have only positive things to say when it comes to them so I’ll check them out.
    Thanks for the useful link!
    Velstadt
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Velstadt » Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:02 pm

I have over 5 years of working at companies with automation machinery. My last job was at https://www.sandfieldengineering.com/au ... l-feeders/ and my responsibilities were to create a machine learning algorithm for bowl feeders and make sure that all machines have no technical nuances. My main path is rather computer engineering, so I am proficient at software and programming languages like Python, JavaScript and others. At work, I prefer to do everything on time and with quality, so my previous job taught me that. You may contact me for further questions and I hope that we can get mutual help.