Solar panels or wind power ?
    BerryHorn
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Solar panels or wind power ?

by BerryHorn » Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:56 am

which is more effective and usful Solar panels or wind power ? which cost less ? i want to install a sustainable power source for my beach house and confused between these.

• gerasimus
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Solar panels or wind power ?

by gerasimus » Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:38 pm

I believe that the problem was in the quality of the solar panel, because for several years I have never encountered a malfunction of my solar panel. In addition, when you choosing such a thing, you can not save money. My first panel was an extremely cheap construction that functioned very poorly. Now my friend specializes in the production and varieties of panels and he was that man who advised me to buy special lightweight solar samui panels. I have never regretted this decision, and I believe that solar panels are one of the best inventions of mankind
  • Alerases
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Alerases » Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:06 pm

Solar panel better. Use this option.
    serenity007
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by serenity007 » Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:19 pm

Windmills are very large, bulky, and expensive, so solar panels are the best option for me. I have used solar energy for many years because I see great possibilities for the future. Now I am still involved in the business because I have gained enough experience to use RV solar panels and harness that energy for the benefit of my home and family. This way, we save energy, so I'm very glad I took that step. If you look at the potential of solar power, you will see that it has some advantages over wind power.
  • JessicaMarshall
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by JessicaMarshall » Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:03 am

In principle, a solar panel is a photovoltaic DC generator, which uses the effect of converting radiant energy into electrical energy. However, the performance of a solar panel depends not only on the area, but also on the intensity of the sunlight and the angle of incidence of the rays.