Business about downloading soft (my own torrent)
  • TwoforTwo
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Business about downloading soft (my own torrent)

by TwoforTwo » Sun Jan 03, 2021 10:23 pm

Hi
    I've tested my site with licensed soft at low price and the downloading speed is quite slow, what to do in this situation?

• CleoFuller
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Business about downloading soft (my own torrent)

by CleoFuller » Sun Jan 03, 2021 10:33 pm

It is logical that a supplier that provides a large storage space will definitely be more expensive. In fact, what you should really focus on when looking for the cheapest and best Seedbox is $/GB on your VPS. This will really tell you which one is the cheapest, if that's the most important criterion for you.
  • lysagrey
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by lysagrey » Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:58 am

I think that what you need to do is check your P2P portals since they are usually the pathways that we use when we are downloading or seeding something. In case the speed still is not enough I feel like you might actually look for a seedbox. I started using one of those programs not that long ago but I have been very pleased with it. I started to look into it because I was on a trip to Vietnam not that long ago and I needed to download some of my project files but the download speed has been very very slow. I started looking into way to increase my downloading speed and that was when I found out about seedboxes. I have been reading about them when I came across this really cool article that compared different seedbox programs and had short descriptions that allowed me (someone who doesn't know a lot about this)pick the best seedbox that fits my need. I have been really happy with the performance and I think that if you need to boost your speeds a seedbox might be just what you need.
  • willitrue
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by willitrue » Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:48 am

The Federal Communications Commission says that speeds of 3-8 megabits per second (Mbps) are just fine for the low-end user with one or two people in the household. Students and telecommuters require 5-25 Mbps, and higher-need internet users will want download speeds of at least 25 Mbps. So, I think that a good help for you can be https://www.lumigon.com. It is a helpful blog about tech processes. It helped me when I needed to restablish alone my Internet connection during the quarantine.