Did you fill your warehouse with toilet paper?
    Tatyst
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Did you fill your warehouse with toilet paper?

by Tatyst » Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:30 pm

The next round of quarantine is approaching. Are you ready? You won't be able to find toilet paper anytime soon

Rebelif
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Re: Did you fill your warehouse with toilet paper?

by Rebelif » Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:48 pm

Lol. You're absolutely right. Do you know any online stores that are still working?
    Xanxan
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Xanxan » Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:00 pm

It's not that funny anymore. The stores in my area are almost empty, and the lockdown hasn't been announced yet. However, I'm not as stressed as I was in spring. There is no reason to panic if you are well organized and have made supplies on time. In such situations it is better to calm down, rather than to overreact. If in the nearest supermarket the shelves are empty, don't get alarmed. There are online stores that have even more affordable prices for cleaning products. This one https://www.clean4less.co.uk/paper-products.html is my best-loved, because they always have in stock my favorite paper products. I totally recommend you to check out their offers.
    Rougdab
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Rougdab » Wed Dec 23, 2020 8:00 am

Xanxan wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:00 pm It's not that funny anymore. The stores in my area are almost empty, and the lockdown hasn't been announced yet. However, I'm not as stressed as I was in spring. There is no reason to panic if you are well organized and have made supplies on time. In such situations it is better to calm down, rather than to overreact. If in the nearest supermarket the shelves are empty, don't get alarmed. There are online stores that have even more affordable prices for cleaning products. This one https://www.clean4less.co.uk/paper-products.html is my best-loved, because they always have in stock my favorite paper products. I totally recommend you to check out their offers.
    Totally agree with you! However, why didn't anyone tell me about this option some months ago?
  • NinaGood
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by NinaGood » Sat Aug 06, 2022 7:20 am

Sounds funny, there are tons of toilet paper everywhere. For example, I do most of my purchases at Dollar Tree Stores and I can always get all the info regarding their assortment via these contacts https://dollar-tree-stores.pissedconsum ... rvice.html . There is no deficit of toilet paper anywhere in the United States, believe me.