Optimize Your Home!
  • Jeremy317
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Optimize Your Home!

by Jeremy317 » Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:20 am

Hi Guys,

I recently launched my first crowdfunding campaign for this simple, practical organizer you can use to get organized around your home!

The Slim Caddy™ organizer is the versatile storage rack that optimizes your cabinet space!

- The patent-pending, slender design helps you get the most out of your cabinets while not taking up valuable shelf space.
    - Put these anywhere, in any arrangement, for whatever it may be for your organizing needs.
    - Convenient access to your smaller accessories that otherwise end up at the bottom of a jumbled storage bin!
    - Easy attachment; no tools required!

No more are the days of digging through jumbled stacks of lids, spices, or deep storage bins.

Optimize your home, and optimize your life!

I have actually been working on this project for several years, licensed it to large companies twice to only have the deals fall apart (don’t think they saw the vision/full potential; who knows)...but still keeping the dream alive for a product I still believe brings a ton of value to a lot of people.

There are some early bird tiers still available and really appreciate the support if you decide to back my project..keeping the journey going!

Kickstarter: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/sl ... organizer/

erinwings
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Optimize Your Home!

by erinwings » Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:28 pm

I like your idea. Good luck reaching your goal!
  • charli55
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by charli55 » Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:45 am

Cool idea, how's it going so far? You should consider getting someone to invest in it as soon as possible and start producing maybe with the help of a company like. There is plenty of concurrency out there in the furniture business and unfortunately, the organizer you created is not something commetely new and never seen before. By the way, how does this organizer of yours look? I want to buy one for myself and if I like it I'd better support and buy from you than from IKEA.
    LeslieBShaw
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by LeslieBShaw » Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:32 am

charli55 wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:45 am Cool idea, how's it going so far? You should consider getting someone to invest in it as soon as possible and start producing maybe with the help of a company like. There is plenty of concurrency out there in the furniture business and unfortunately, the organizer you created is not something commetely new and never seen before. By the way, how does this organizer of yours look? I want to buy one for myself and if I like it I'd better support and buy from you than from IKEA.
    Do these guys provide discounts?
    Velstadt
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Velstadt » Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:28 pm

Man, my desk is broken very badly. It seems like I need some pliers here, but I'm in lockdown. Can someone suggest me a store to order it online?
    Gascoigne
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Gascoigne » Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:45 pm

Velstadt wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:28 pm Man, my desk is broken very badly. It seems like I need some pliers here, but I'm in lockdown. Can someone suggest me a store to order it online?
    Hi there! It depends on how bad your desk is right now. I guess some nails are in the wrong position, yes? Anyway, I came across this topic and saw your post. I could help you. Did you try to search on the internet for some nearby stores? This time every store has home delivery. Suppose you are struggling with looking for a plier. There are a plethora of topics about house life. Especially you will find options for pliers and various home tools. I wish you good luck!
    Velstadt
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Velstadt » Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:47 pm

Gascoigne wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:45 pm
    Velstadt wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:28 pm Man, my desk is broken very badly. It seems like I need some pliers here, but I'm in lockdown. Can someone suggest me a store to order it online?
    Hi there! It depends on how bad your desk is right now. I guess some nails are in the wrong position, yes? Anyway, I came across this topic and saw your post. I could help you. Did you try to search on the internet for some nearby stores? This time every store has home delivery. Suppose you are struggling with looking for a plier. There are a plethora of topics about house life. Especially you will find options for pliers and various home tools. I wish you good luck!
    Thanks for your suggestions. I will try them as well.