Hi
    I would like to purchase a quadcopter
    The main question is WHERE FROM?

• nadinefaith
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Where to buy drones?

by nadinefaith » Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:41 pm

Once you decide which drone is best for you, you will need to find a place to buy it. There are local stores around the world that you can go to and pick up a drone from the shelf, but today we'll take a look at some of the best online stores for this task.
    Amazon
    B&H Photo
    Adorama
    best buy
    Flight Test
    The shop of the manufacturer
    Multicopter Warehouse
  • harlet
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by harlet » Tue Dec 08, 2020 9:22 pm

The choices where to buy a drone may be obvious, because there are a lot of online and local stores now. Also the right place to buy a drone may be the manufacturer or the place where it is currently in stock. Anyway the purchase decision should be considered, as there is more at stake than just a toy. For example in the United States if your drone weighs more than 0.55 lbs it is a federally regulated aircraft. So, you should be very attentive which model of drone you want to buy. I can suggest you to read different reviews on drone (there is a good article here the buyers impact) before purchase.
  • nadinefaith
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by nadinefaith » Wed Dec 09, 2020 8:41 pm

harlet wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 9:22 pm The choices where to buy a drone may be obvious, because there are a lot of online and local stores now. Also the right place to buy a drone may be the manufacturer or the place where it is currently in stock. Anyway the purchase decision should be considered, as there is more at stake than just a toy. For example in the United States if your drone weighs more than 0.55 lbs it is a federally regulated aircraft. So, you should be very attentive which model of drone you want to buy. I can suggest you to read different reviews on drone (there is a good article here the buyers impact) before purchase.
    Agree with you.
  • MackenziePhil
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by MackenziePhil » Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:07 pm

I bought mine from a physical store I'm sure your city has it too
  • bismarc123
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by bismarc123 » Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:14 pm

I'd say Amazon because they have a variety of choices when it comes to drones, but I wouldn't recommend it as a friend of mine ordered something and got something else in exchange. I don't really trust to be honest especially when it comes to high-tech stuff. If I were you I'd do deep research on drones to see which one is the best for me and then look for a small business. Given the fact that they're at the start, they tend to be more serious, kind and eager to help you. With this in mind, I've found graydonschwartz.com and my brother tried a product from them and is very pleased. Hopefully I helped you.
  • TPayne1983
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by TPayne1983 » Wed Mar 24, 2021 12:11 pm

bismarc123 wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:14 pm I'd say Amazon because they have a variety of choices when it comes to drones, but I wouldn't recommend it as a friend of mine ordered something and got something else in exchange. I don't really trust to be honest especially when it comes to high-tech stuff. If I were you I'd do deep research on drones to see which one is the best for me and then look for a small business. Given the fact that they're at the start, they tend to be more serious, kind and eager to help you. With this in mind, I've found graydonschwartz.com and my brother tried a product from them and is very pleased. Hopefully I helped you.
    Do these guys provide discounts?