Unwanted calls

by charli55 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:24 am

Are you called by debt collectors?

• DianaGibson90oXM
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Unwanted calls

by DianaGibson90oXM » Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:08 am

It's an interesting way to stop them from calling you, but I don't think that they will always stop if you will record them. I have also had unwanted calls and messages on my phone, and I couldn't understand from where. I have tried a lot of apps that block telephone numbers but generally, it's useless because they always use different ones, and soon I got sick to block them. I decided to address https://www.lemberglaw.com/ic-system-in ... ints-calls, they helped me to stop the unwanted calls and messages, and also to find out who did all this. I recommend you to use their site if you have also met with such a problem.
  • charli55
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by charli55 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:09 am

DianaGibson90oXM wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:08 am It's an interesting way to stop them from calling you, but I don't think that they will always stop if you will record them. I have also had unwanted calls and messages on my phone, and I couldn't understand from where. I have tried a lot of apps that block telephone numbers but generally, it's useless because they always use different ones, and soon I got sick to block them. I decided to address https://www.lemberglaw.com/ic-system-in ... ints-calls, they helped me to stop the unwanted calls and messages, and also to find out who did all this. I recommend you to use their site if you have also met with such a problem.
    Thanks for the information.
  • NordbergWatches
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by NordbergWatches » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:50 am

Yes, this has been an issue for me :/