Kickstarter vs. Ecommerce – The Story of Raising $7.6k for a Vegan Belt
    Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Kickstarter vs. Ecommerce – The Story of Raising $7.6k for a Vegan Belt

by Cristina » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:40 am

Kickstarter is different from ecommerce.

The actual individuals who back or support your Kickstarter campaign are not pre-ordering a product from a store, like Amazon. They are supporting the creation of a new brand.

This always puzzled me, and it’s one of the reasons why I wanted to have Renia Pruchnicki on the podcast today to reveal some of the lessons that she learned as an ecommerce entrepreneur.

Having been a full-time designer and online store owner since the early days of the web, Reina has some incredible insights into the difference between Kickstarter and traditional ecommerce.

belt-of-orion-kickstarter-338x186.png
    belt-of-orion-kickstarter-338x186.png (53.57 KiB) Viewed 443 times

Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
    Emad785
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Re: Kickstarter vs. Ecommerce – The Story of Raising $7.6k for a Vegan Belt

by Emad785 » Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:04 pm

Raising that much money... Great story!
  • TomSands
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by TomSands » Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:11 pm

That really is a great story of success. I have read so many good stories like this one and I wanted to become a part of it. I had to learn about it first and I found so many good reviews on wisdomfuel. They have so many good articles on affiliate marketing and the one I liked the most was eCom Elites by Frank Hatchett. You pay for the course just once and if you do not like it, you will get your money back. It was a win win situation and I was really delighted by the course I took. Everything was finished really quickly and I loved the experience.
    Emad785
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Emad785 » Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:48 pm

TomSands wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:11 pm That really is a great story of success. I have read so many good stories like this one and I wanted to become a part of it. I had to learn about it first and I found so many good reviews on wisdomfuel. They have so many good articles on affiliate marketing and the one I liked the most was eCom Elites by Frank Hatchett. You pay for the course just once and if you do not like it, you will get your money back. It was a win win situation and I was really delighted by the course I took. Everything was finished really quickly and I loved the experience.
    A refund is a very good option. I was looking for a course in affiliate marketing and didn't know which one to choose, but this course is very good.
  • Welfyn
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Welfyn » Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:31 pm

Good job!