Dog skin and tag removal
  • Blowmberg
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Dog skin and tag removal

by Blowmberg » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:12 pm

Do you have dogs?
    Does your dog have skin tags?
    Do you know how to remove dog skin tags?
    How much and how difficult is it?

LeslieBShaw
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Dog skin and tag removal

by LeslieBShaw » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:29 pm

I have two dogs. Recently skin tags started appearing on my dobermann Ace. He is 7 btw.
  • charli55
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by charli55 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:46 pm

Hello everybody! I have 2 dogs at the moment. I cannot imagine my life without them. Both of my dogs also had warts. I would like to say that it is not painful for them unless they are on their paws, but they are irritating for dogs. Both of my dogs were licking the area near their skin tags. They are very itchy for them and sometimes they can scratch them off, which is not very good. I found some useful info about dogs' skin tags https://www.skintagsoff.com/cure/dog-sk ... ust-avoid/ . Turns out they are very similar to humans. They also provide a description of different types and methods which vets might use to remove them. Also, you may check the info about the preventing methods. It was quite helpful for me. Best of luck to you!
    BigSamoz
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by BigSamoz » Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:59 am

Thank God I didn't have this problem, but I heard that is not as big as people think
    BerryHorn
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by BerryHorn » Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:02 am

My dog didn’t have skin tags. He is 6 and till now I didn’t notice anything of it. I am very afraid of him getting sick or something bad to happen in general. I love him a lot and he became our family member. Since he was little we bought him deer antler for dogs and he chewed it all the day long. He becomes very aggressive when someone touches it. It increased the strength of his teeth and made his bite stronger than it used to be.
    Tatyst
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Tatyst » Mon Dec 28, 2020 4:40 pm

BerryHorn wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:02 am My dog didn’t have skin tags. He is 6 and till now I didn’t notice anything of it. I am very afraid of him getting sick or something bad to happen in general. I love him a lot and he became our family member. Since he was little we bought him deer antler for dogs and he chewed it all the day long. He becomes very aggressive when someone touches it. It increased the strength of his teeth and made his bite stronger than it used to be.
    This is definitely his favourite toy now :)
    Angomod
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Angomod » Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:54 pm

When you buy a pet, you need to realize that your family have a new member, that needs attention, love and care. As people, dogs have various health problems that have to be identified and solved. There are a lot of symptoms that informs you about their feelings, for example agression when he is touched. Every organism has their weaknesses and having a pet impose you to know all about the species. As I have a bay shepherd I found a website where you can get enough information about all weak parts and their behave.
    dog-eh
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by dog-eh » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:22 pm

Skin tags are best removed by a vet, plus they can review it and ensure it's actually a skin tag and not something more serious.

With that being said, I figured I would share this indiegogo campaign with fellow dog lovers :)

Dog Supplements

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/dog- ... x/25602466#/
    lukesona
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by lukesona » Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:18 pm

Hi, I'm new to this forum and I'm fascinated by the information found here
    Eshfor
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Eshfor » Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:19 pm

Hello. My dog doesn't have skin tags. Instead, I noticed one little problem. In the evening the dog becomes very active, and sometimes it's quite annoying because there's too much noise in the house before bed.On the recommendation of a friend, I learned about one site, which helped me a lot during this period. Here I found good tips, and I learned something I didn't know about dogs before. I implemented the solutions offered by them and even helped me. If someone else is facing this problem, it is recommended to read the information on this site, I am sure that will be useful https://www.oodlelife.com/why-is-my-dog ... -at-night/.