An anti-infection medical device
  • faw2019
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

An anti-infection medical device

by faw2019 » Fri May 15, 2020 6:25 am

Dear All,
    I am an engineer, I developed a device to make protection against infection ( for Corona and any other virus ).
    This is the first time I use Kickstarter.
    I read about crowdfunding and I need your advice and answers for the following please:
    1- I finished some experiments but I can not make the device so I can not make a video for this device,
    it will need a long time to make a device without funding, many lives can be saved if I save this time and get funding first.
    So can I make a video only for me without a device (with presentation) ?
    2-I found for a product in another platform this :
    €526 EUR by 2,950 backers
    €211 EUR by 1,371 backers on Jan 24, 2020 with another platform.
    So how can I use more than one platform at the same time ?
    3-The project funding is flexible so, for example, I need 500 buyers or more. Is there a way to take from one platform
    several times funding?
    4-What should I do to make it fast?
    Thanks.

• virginiarobin00
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: An anti-infection medical device

by virginiarobin00 » Fri May 15, 2020 3:25 pm

At Debt Relief New Yorker, we believe that the customer’s financial freedom is the most important goal they can achieve. Not having to worry about dodging calls from debt collectors constantly. We negotiate with the debt collectors to settle the amount you owe. We work with clients who have debt in collections. We negotiate how much the client owes and set up a reasonable payment plan through a third party bank account. We work with almost any account in collections, we can negotiate it. We then set up payments for the settled amount through a third party bank. Located in Levittown, NY.
    maddorax
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: An anti-infection medical device

by maddorax » Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:47 am

It is very nice to see that now the whole world is united in the fight against the pandemic. If your invention works, it's just brilliant. I think you should contact the relevant government agencies and explain the principle of operation of the invention, and then if it really works, I'm sure they will allocate funding. But until such inventions are introduced into our lives, we all have to be careful and use masks and gloves when we leave the house. I order excellent medical gloves at medrux.com.