Desperately need your advice about campaign URl and keyword search
  • philipks
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Desperately need your advice about campaign URl and keyword search

by philipks » Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:21 pm

Desperately need some help and advice. My campaign has been approved and I generated my campaign URL. I screwed up. I spelled my product name on the title incorrectly. The URL cannot be changed. But I can still edit my title. Do you think a URL with the wrong product name will hurt me in any way?
    I think since I already correct my product name in the title, my follower can still search it on Kickstarter without trouble ( I hope). Do you guys foresee any problem?
    I am worried sick and hope you can give me some advice. thank you

iBoy retro toy figure from Classicbot
    Homage to the beloved iconic mp3 player that changed it all. An adorable, transformable, collectible desktop accessory. iBoy will be on kickstarter on March 17. Please check us out
    http://bit.ly/iboykickstarter
  • jamesaldonado500
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Desperately need your advice about campaign URl and keyword search

by jamesaldonado500 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:05 pm

Lange Grinding and Machining, Inc., formed in 1989, is a custom machine shop near Cleveland, Ohio. We specialize in precision Blanchard grinding, surface grinding, milling, and CNC machining. With over 30 years of experience, we manufacture parts from ferrous and non-ferrous materials. Also, we’re one of the few machine shops with AR500 machining capabilities. Our capabilities allow us to take your machining project from raw stock to finished product in our 40,000 square-foot facilities. A one-stop-shop, we can save you the time, money, and hassle associated with working with multiple manufacturers. We invite you to contact us today to discuss your precision grinding and machining needs.
  • Skystar
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Skystar » Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:03 am

Phillip - can you register your correct url with a redirect to the site with the wrong url?
  • philipks
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by philipks » Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:55 am

Skystar wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:03 am Phillip - can you register your correct url with a redirect to the site with the wrong url?
    thanks for your answer. I only saw it today. At the end I did nothing, it did not seem to hurt my campaign.
    iBoy retro toy figure from Classicbot
    Homage to the beloved iconic mp3 player that changed it all. An adorable, transformable, collectible desktop accessory. iBoy will be on kickstarter on March 17. Please check us out
    http://bit.ly/iboykickstarter