Online Memorial Site - Kickstarter
  • mrjohnfox
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Online Memorial Site - Kickstarter

by mrjohnfox » Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:25 pm

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/johnatmyhereafter/myhereafter-interactive-online-memorials

Myhereafter is a family friendly social network which helps you and your loved ones create and maintain an online memorial webpage for your friends and family. Your online memorial provides a control hub for sharing fond memorial, photographs and stores of loved ones who have passed.

Your memorial page can last a lifetime and provide a central location for future generations to learn about past family members, long lost relatives and help keep their memories of the past alive.

The main challenge with launching any new website is its visibility on the web. However, a plan is already in place to promote the website using various media sites and through local businesses aswell, all while ensuring we offer the best service possible.

If our funding is raised, building and administering the website will pose little risk, Making this project a reality is made possible using John’s years of management experience and Nathans experience and knowledge of web developing and app design, once the project has began we expect to have it all up and running within a few months .

Vilius
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Online Memorial Site - Kickstarter

by Vilius » Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:29 am

Hi mrjohnfox,

I checked your project and it seems you didn't do any pre-launch.

That's the most important part of crowdfunding. You shouldn't launch without it.

I'm sure you've read many articles, where creators suggest to collect lead before you launch.

Is there any reason why you launched the project without collecting a crowd of potential backers?
    Download a free bonus "150+ Useful Tools to Maximise Your Kickstarter Campaign" here: https://www.kickstarterbook.com/#bonus
  • blakelamber
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by blakelamber » Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:44 pm

Kelly Right Real Estate is an innovative real estate firm that combines full support, cutting edge technology and outstanding marketing, while affording our agents the best commission structure in America!
  • DannyH
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by DannyH » Mon May 10, 2021 2:49 pm

Losing loved ones is very difficult. But this is life, so we can only accept and keep memories. If you want to perpetuate the memory of a loved one, creating a website dedicated to them is an excellent alternative to traditional monuments and memorials. You can visit the site and pay your respects from anywhere in the world. Personally, for my late father, I ordered a headstone from Bras & Mattos Monuments. Still, I haven't decided on the site yet. After all, apart from the paid options, there are also free website builders. Does it make sense to overpay if you can do it yourself?