Dessert Buddies Enamel Pins Kickstarter
  • aliam_vitam
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Dessert Buddies Enamel Pins Kickstarter

by aliam_vitam » Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:57 pm

Hi everyone!

The Dessert Buddies are my first collection of enamel pins featuring cute animals with a passion for preparing (and eating) sweets of all types! They are now available for preorder on Kickstarter at a discounted price for two more weeks! The campaign has launched last week and we only have one last design before unlocking the full set!

If you like animals or sweets (or both!), please feel free to check it out: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/al ... namel-pins

They all have a little description and a name linked to their dessert specialty, such as Dognut Expert or Bhoney Ice Cream! :)

Come and help us unlock the last design for the full set!! :D There are also freebies when getting 3 pins or more, and free stickers for everyone!

Thank you so much for reading and for all the incredible support so far, I'm more than excited to send these buddies in production! ♥ Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions!

Danna

• axeltyler6
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Dessert Buddies Enamel Pins Kickstarter

by axeltyler6 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:27 pm

Voice Teleservices can assist you in becoming even more attuned to customers’ needs and expectations with consultancy and call center services that will allow you to maximize profitability while enhancing productivity and performance. Whatever the nature of your business, we can handle sales, customer service, retention, marketing, data collection, event scheduling and more! With our over 14 years of experience in such industries as enterprise IT solutions, medical sales, and restaurant services; we can bolster your business’s ability to provide a seamless and integrated telemarketing program to your loyal customers, and your potential customers.