video game : our gifts list for the donnators
  • freeman
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

video game : our gifts list for the donnators

by freeman » Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:20 pm

Hello,

We are working on a video game, and we'll use Kickstarter to obtain funding in order to pay the team and release the game on the market.

We have listed the gifts for the donnators.
    We'd like to know if the gifts are ok or if there is a problem with one of them ? Could you please help us at this point ?

- 22€ : 100xp bonus on our website
    - 70€ : the digital art book
    - 220€ : free game
    - 500€ : exclusif weapon's skins
    - 1000€ : credits + t-shirt of the game
    - 10 000€ : a new weapon

Thanks for your help,

Cordially

• Finery4Eva
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: video game : our gifts list for the donnators

by Finery4Eva » Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:02 pm

Looks pretty good, from what I can tell.
  • stagbucarpruspe
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by stagbucarpruspe » Tue May 05, 2020 1:24 pm

I can tell that it looks pretty well but it depends on each individual that is in your team, since there are a lot of people that could change the way on which you went to initially. So, I am a player that gambles for almost ten years and I see how the gaming industry changed from the beginning, especially such genres as action and RPG. You see, I really like to play on them but I don't really like to pay the full price directly from the retail store and I think it's better to buy cd keys from cdkeysforgames.com a store where is big discount for different kinda games.
  • MrOsborne
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by MrOsborne » Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:38 am

Not bad at all. The gifts are okay. Good luck.
  • Ada_Wong
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Ada_Wong » Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:57 pm

It looks pretty good! Actually, I'm grateful that there are a lot of the people that make such things as video game donators gifts. This thing is soo kind that I don't even know what to say.. Personally, I gamble in the Valorant video game... This game is quite interesting due to the people that are gambling in this game. There's only one thing that disturbs me and it's ranking of the profile. It's god damn long.. On the other hand, I've heard about boosting service https://www.myboosting.gg/valorant-boosting that is not expensive but effective. I don't know if should use this service.. Any suggestions??
  • stagbucarpruspe
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by stagbucarpruspe » Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:41 pm

Ada_Wong wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:57 pm It looks pretty good! Actually, I'm grateful that there are a lot of the people that make such things as video game donators gifts. This thing is soo kind that I don't even know what to say.. Personally, I gamble in the Valorant video game... This game is quite interesting due to the people that are gambling in this game. There's only one thing that disturbs me and it's ranking of the profile. It's god damn long.. On the other hand, I've heard about boosting service https://www.myboosting.gg/valorant-boosting that is not expensive but effective. I don't know if should use this service.. Any suggestions??
    Thanks for the advice. However, where can I find some more feedback?
  • Bubentruben
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by Bubentruben » Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:55 pm

Love. Just at Christmas, I presented my husband, a businessman, with a crypto wallet https://entheca.com/ for carrying out all the important transactions and operations that are required to conduct his business every day. I know how busy he is, how his head is full. He wanted to make his task at least a little easier. And thanks to the advanced technologies of Entheca, I was able to do it in the best possible way. Initially, I was very impressed with the look of this wallet, but then I was also told about its multitasking functions.
    kaspomkj
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by kaspomkj » Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:46 am

This is a good idea. Come up with gifts for donates.
    amieewil
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by amieewil » Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:36 am

I agree with you; it's a great idea. If I were given prizes for all the money I donated in cs go, I would become rich. I often open cases in Steam, and a couple of times, I got lucky and won expensive skins. Recently I decided to buy a car. I was missing a few thousand and was looking for money. I decided to sell all my skins. Sell skins in Steam unprofitable, a double commission which makes you lose about 25-30%. So I sold all my skins here https://skincashier.com/sell-rust-skins and was able to buy the car I wanted. I did not even know that my inventory worth so much.