Arca Ludum: Escape Room Board Game (Relaunch)
    engindikkulak
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Arca Ludum: Escape Room Board Game (Relaunch)

by engindikkulak » Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:04 pm

Hello,

We have decided to relaunch our escape room board game project as revised and improved, that we have announced previously on Kickstarter. In the process, we have added new qualities to our games. Both “Quarantine Area: Antidote” and “Jack the Ripper: The Smartest Copycat” can be played as a solo now! With that, we have made some foundational changes to our art and presentation with comic-like drawings. We have added new preview videos, asked people about their opinions and had the chance to further test our game with new testing groups.

We have improved our locking system so that the game master now can play the game fully without knowing any details about the puzzles. We have made the effort to show our differences from the other room escape games and tried to explain that our games immerse the players in a role-playing room escape scenario.

We have upped our Kickstarter exclusive rewards and decided to provide the locking system with each game separately. We have tried to give our backers some more advantage by compensating a part of the shipping fees ourselves.

We have also improved our team a lot. An illustrator who has over 20 years of experience in comic style drawing has joined our team. We also added new members to the crew who are responsible for improving the language and the contents of both the project and the games. In short, everything is great and we are doing everything we can to take our project to the next step.

We have thought of every single detail for you and worked for an experience that you have never experienced before.

We are confident that our project will come to life with your support!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/li ... ard-game-0

Arca Ludum Escape Room Board Game project is live on Kickstarter between June 4 - July 4!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/li ... ard-game-0
  • teslastar
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Arca Ludum: Escape Room Board Game (Relaunch)

by teslastar » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:19 am

What a good idea!
  • ArnoldWilder
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by ArnoldWilder » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:20 am

I cannot wait to see the final result! Escape rooms are simply amazing. I have a group of friends that are obsessed with this kind of activity and now I am hooked too haha. Unfortunately, everything is closed because of the virus and we can no longer participate in regular escape rooms. We are using something to have virtual conferences in order to play in online escape rooms nowadays and it has been pretty good so far. It doesn't compare to the real thing, but hey, hopefully, things will get better and we will all be able to play together like in the good days
  • teslastar
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by teslastar » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:11 am

ArnoldWilder wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:20 am I cannot wait to see the final result! Escape rooms are simply amazing. I have a group of friends that are obsessed with this kind of activity and now I am hooked too haha. Unfortunately, everything is closed because of the virus and we can no longer participate in regular escape rooms. We are using something to have virtual conferences in order to play in online escape rooms nowadays and it has been pretty good so far. It doesn't compare to the real thing, but hey, hopefully, things will get better and we will all be able to play together like in the good days
    I wish someone else could send me his opinion
    SsCoobyDoO
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by SsCoobyDoO » Tue May 02, 2023 10:50 am

I stumbled upon this post and decided to revive this thread. It's great to hear that you have relaunched your escape room board game project with improvements and new features! I'm particularly excited to hear that both "Quarantine Area: Antidote" and "Jack the Ripper: The Smartest Copycat" can now be played solo. The comic-like drawings and improved locking system also sound intriguing. Additionally, for all the game and puzzle enthusiasts out there, I highly recommend checking out puzzles for adults! These brain-teasing challenges are not only a great way to exercise your mind but also make for a fun and engaging activity to enjoy with family and friends.