What is Investment Crowdfunding?
    Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

What is Investment Crowdfunding?

by Cristina » Sun May 26, 2019 12:22 pm

Wondering what this whole investment crowdfunding thing is?

Let’s dive into it!

With this video, I want to get into the different types of investment crowdfunding.

We’ll explore how one is different from the other and the limitations on the investors.

After watching this video, you’ll have a better idea of what you need to know as investor, how you get ROI on an investment, and also the best way to go about participating in equity crowdfunding.

Read the article here: https://www.crowdcrux.com/what-is-inves ... wdfunding/

investment-crowdfunding-260x143.png
    investment-crowdfunding-260x143.png (62.72 KiB) Viewed 6443 times

Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
    Angomod
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Re: What is Investment Crowdfunding?

by Angomod » Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:38 pm

interesting!!
    Averyton
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Averyton » Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:25 am

Wow. This video is beneficial and provides exceptional information. It’s great that nowadays the internet comes up with useful information in every domain. That helps people understand better a conception, and improves their knowledge. I always admired everything involving finances. My mom works as a financial advisor and each time I have the chance, I try helping her out. She works with investment and asset protection which actually is very interesting.
    Lovala
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Lovala » Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:07 pm

Averyton wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:25 am Wow. This video is beneficial and provides exceptional information. It’s great that nowadays the internet comes up with useful information in every domain. That helps people understand better a conception, and improves their knowledge. I always admired everything involving finances. My mom works as a financial advisor and each time I have the chance, I try helping her out. She works with investment and asset protection which actually is very interesting.
    Great! I was just searching for similar information. Thank you for your suggestion.
    drenatyn
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by drenatyn » Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:34 pm

Thank you for an interesting video! Recently, I have become more and more interested in the topic of investing in gold. I learned a lot of information on this site.
    Everything is quite brief there but informative. Recommend. It seems that the trend of investing in gold is good for the situation that has developed in the economy at the moment. This allows you to stimulate it and at the same time increase your own income. Of course, there are other ways, but this is probably one of the most reliable.
  • willitrue
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by willitrue » Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:25 am

For example, you have come up with a cost-effective way to print colour on fabrics. You can get a loan from a bank or find private investors to make the idea a reality. But there is another scenario: you go to a crowdfunding site and create an advertisement. You state your goal (for example, introducing technology into production to halve the cost of printed clothes) and note the amount of start-up capital. Then you have to offer people who will invest in your idea something in return: a share in the business, a percentage of the profits, or a mention in the media. Everything that happens next depends on you to a lesser extent. To avoid making mistakes, it is best to consult with insolvency practitioners.