Backed: High quality sound system, incl. free music download
  • Musicus
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Backed: High quality sound system, incl. free music download

by Musicus » Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:11 pm

I just backed this cool gadget, that will replace my ugly and old hi-fi system: CLiGGO MusicBox. Their video is a bit too long, but they did a great job. The device looks really clean and cool and seems to have a very good sound. I hope the campaign ends successfully.
    I'll easily get the money back through the lifelong free music download ;)

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cl ... ty-sound-s

Angomod
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Re: Backed: High quality sound system, incl. free music download

by Angomod » Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:29 pm

Hah never saw something similar before
    Asirg
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Asirg » Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:35 pm

It looks pretty nice, to be honest, how much did you give for it? because I have plans to buy a similar sound system for my home. The only problem is that I don't know if you can play music from different music streaming apps, like Spotify, Apple Music, or Well, on the Jiosaavn website, they wrote that their app is easily supported by such players or by a car audio player and you shouldn't have a problem with that.
    Tuskane
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Tuskane » Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:10 pm

Asirg wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:35 pm It looks pretty nice, to be honest, how much did you give for it? because I have plans to buy a similar sound system for my home. The only problem is that I don't know if you can play music from different music streaming apps, like Spotify, Apple Music, or Well, on the Jiosaavn website, they wrote that their app is easily supported by such players or by a car audio player and you shouldn't have a problem with that.
    thanks for the recommendation
    Ayanami
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Ayanami » Wed May 05, 2021 9:10 am

Hello, the sound system depends not only on the equipment you use to listen to music. It also depends on the music file format, quality, and software packs to adapt and improve sound quality. It is essential to use a good streaming service, like Apple Music, tubidy, or Spotify, where music is imported at its original rate. There are some differences between these streaming services, and it is up to you to decide. You can find more information about this topic on the internet. Take your chances and do it.
    greaseboi
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by greaseboi » Thu May 06, 2021 9:58 am

Ayanami wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 9:10 am Hello, the sound system depends not only on the equipment you use to listen to music. It also depends on the music file format, quality, and software packs to adapt and improve sound quality. It is essential to use a good streaming service, like Apple Music, tubidy, or Spotify, where music is imported at its original rate. There are some differences between these streaming services, and it is up to you to decide. You can find more information about this topic on the internet. Take your chances and do it.
    thank you for the recommendation
  • rathryann
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by rathryann » Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:34 am

Its a good post. But I am reading some important product information from playstation 5 amazon. After reading this, I will try to buy an Apple macbook. I hAVE need only this type features apple macbook

This pre-owned or refurbished product has been professionally inspected and tested to work and look like new. How a product becomes part of Amazon Renewed, your destination for pre-owned, refurbished products: A customer buys a new product and returns it or trades it in for a newer or different model. That product is inspected and tested to work and look like new by Amazon-qualified suppliers. Then, the product is sold as an Amazon Renewed product on Amazon. If not satisfied with the purchase, renewed products are eligible for replacement or refund under the Amazon Renewed Guarantee.

Tenth-generation quad-core Intel Core i5 processor
    Brilliant Retina display with True Tone technology
    Backlit Magic Keyboard
    Touch Bar and Touch ID
    Intel Iris Plus Graphics
    Ultrafast SSD
    Four Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports
  • TheCodeSorcerer
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by TheCodeSorcerer » Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:28 pm

Ayanami wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 9:10 am Hello, the sound system depends not only on the equipment you use to listen to music. It also depends on the music file format, quality, and software packs to adapt and improve sound quality. It is essential to use a good streaming service, like Apple Music, tubidy, or Spotify, where music is imported at its original rate. There are some differences between these streaming services, and it is up to you to decide. You can find more information about this topic on the internet. Take your chances and do it.
    Indeed, I agree with these statements.