Animated series about Greek Gods in high school
  • christmas4477
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Animated series about Greek Gods in high school

by christmas4477 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:48 pm

I backed this awesome looking animated series! The creator is French and is currently doing everything himself but needs funds to produce more episodes. I love Greek mythology and the animation for this amazing! I'd love to see more get made.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/go ... mpian-gods

• Dieddly1936
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Animated series about Greek Gods in high school

by Dieddly1936 » Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:45 am

I upheld this great-looking vivified series! The maker is French and is right now doing all that himself yet needs assets to create more episodes go through for more ljfreelance.com Now you might observe such data empowering, particularly hearing it from journalists that are bringing in the cash you need to make. Get some information about what to share with likely clients and get tips on where to search for work in view of interests.
  • jassiet.ross
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by jassiet.ross » Tue Sep 17, 2024 7:31 am

That sounds like a really exciting project! Greek mythology meets high school animation sounds like a unique and fun concept. It’s impressive that the creator is handling everything solo; that takes a lot of dedication. I’ll definitely check out the Kickstarter campaign. Supporting projects like these can make a huge difference and help bring creative ideas to life. Thanks for sharing!
  • MonaP
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by MonaP » Wed Sep 18, 2024 9:07 am

That sounds like a fantastic project! Greek mythology and high school settings combined in animation is such a creative idea. The fact that the creator is handling everything themselves is really impressive. I’ll definitely check out the Kickstarter link and consider supporting it. Thanks for sharing!
  • MonaP
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by MonaP » Wed Sep 18, 2024 9:57 am

That sounds like a fantastic project! Greek mythology combined with high school themes sounds like such a unique and fun twist. It's amazing to hear that the creator is taking on so much of the work themselves. I'll definitely check out the Kickstarter page and see how I can support it. Thanks for sharing this!
  • MonaP
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by MonaP » Wed Sep 18, 2024 10:46 am

That sounds like an amazing project! Greek mythology combined with high school antics sounds like a unique and fun concept. It's impressive that the creator is handling everything themselves—such dedication! I just checked out the Kickstarter page, and the animation looks fantastic. I hope they reach their funding goal so we can see more episodes. I’ll definitely be backing this project. Thanks for sharing!