Paypal
  • Noganeto1
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Paypal

by Noganeto1 » Sun May 13, 2018 4:03 am

I think i am not the only one who asked this (I am new at this site), but... is Paypal available as some sort of payment method for funding? Cuz i have like ten bucks on it, and i have a friend who has an Ltd. game company that is soon gonna release a game, and, as well as working for him to translate it into several languages upon being complete, i decided to support him by giving him those 10 bucks (Contradictory, since i got that money as some payment from that friend after translating what i think, it was his first prototype of a game). But find it hard tosupport him with Paypal since i have some trouble finding how to add my Paypal account to my payment methods. Is it cuz Kickstarter does not (Yet?) allows Paypal?

• WildFlower
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Re: Paypal

by WildFlower » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:22 am

Is your paypal account linked to your bank account? Because you could always cash out, unless it's a gift card. If it isn't listed as a payment option it isn't an option I'm afraid.
    Bobi Necklace, the bobby pin storage necklace. http://kck.st/2ujG806
  • nadinefaith
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by nadinefaith » Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:36 pm

I didn't see the necessity to link my paypal account to my bank account. Also I don't add the datas of my credit cards to my paypal account because it is not safe. Last summer my credit card data was stolen and the scammers withdraw over $1500 through my paypal account and my card without any problem. They have different paypal carding tutorial that are quite easy. Since then I am afraid to link my card or bank account at different account without strong necessity. Also I use long unique password and I have two step authentication.
  • JOgden1987
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by JOgden1987 » Wed Mar 01, 2023 6:57 pm

You could link the card to the platform and then check if the transaction is going on
    FederikFer
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by FederikFer » Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:14 pm

Maybe your PayPal card is blocked and that's why you can't link it. In this situation, I advise you to go to brainsclub.cm and buy CVV from a bank card, and then try to create an account on the card, so then without any problems use PayPal. I can vouch for briansclub, the site is reliable and trusted. I think this will solve your problem with PayPal.
  • NinaGood
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by NinaGood » Wed Sep 06, 2023 8:10 am

I understand your concern about using PayPal for crowdfunding on Kickstarter. However, it's always a good idea to check with PayPal customer service or Kickstarter's official support for the most up-to-date information on payment methods. It's great that you want to support your friend's game company, so reaching out to both platforms for assistance might help you find a solution to contribute your $10 to the project. Good luck!