Can I work with Funded Today and Jellop?
  • galeunderwood
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Can I work with Funded Today and Jellop?

by galeunderwood » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:52 am

I am exploring the concept of using 2 facebook ad agencies at once. Has anyone done this before? Seems like good insurance against non performance or from unforeseen circumstances.

What do you all think of this idea?

here's my campaign link: http://kck.st/2zpXDxF
  • Fritz Franz
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Can I work with Funded Today and Jellop?

by Fritz Franz » Tue May 01, 2018 7:10 am

I heard you can't. But also make sure you never work with Crowd PR someone posted a bad review about them here.

Since both of those agencies work on commission, my initial thoughts are that it could lead to a confusion as to who brought in what. Just my two cents anyways.

I just realized.. Haha why don't you just email them and ask them? You'd probably get a quicker answer compared to posting on here and waiting :lol: :lol:
  • Mwilliams
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Mwilliams » Wed May 09, 2018 9:32 pm

First you need them to approve your project as something they want to work with. I contacted Jellop and they are only interested in campaigns that can hit 200k in funds. Funded Today has high upfront expense cost that they use for social media ads with like customer crowds they have, if they perform well they will continue to work with you, if they don't, they will drop your campaign. There is no reimbursement of this upfront cost, I believe it is $3500.00.

Obviously it depends on the size of your campaign, but my personal opinion is to do it yourself if you can. The commission % they take is significant.

Best of luck!
    Don't Get Drunk was funded on Kickstarter and is available for preorder at CrowdOx ---> https://app.crowdox.com/projects/854354559/dont-get-drunk-the-ultimate-party-game
  • jayqeuaun
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by jayqeuaun » Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:09 am

I think you can, there are several campaigns with both Funded Today and Jellop badge. I think the most recent is Vessi Footwear.
  • JohnyQuest
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by JohnyQuest » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:43 am

Yes you can. Look at Baubax jacket as an example of doing just that.

You can actually set up your campaign such that it is easy to tell which agency (Jellop, Funded Today or whomever) brought in which customers, and then easily know the percentage pay they are due. To me, it seems to be a smart way to go. The reason? It is just like selling a product in the real world through multiple department stores, each store may have their own customer base. Sure, there may be some overlap, but your overall market opportunity is larger.