-- New Member --

Urban X Wallet

by Sdproduct » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:28 am

hyperstarter
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Urban X Wallet

by hyperstarter » Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:13 pm

Lovely looking campaign. My suggestions are to keep getting the word out whether it's through pitches on social media or through related sites/influencers and writers.

A quick point on the campaign page, might be good if you write a message (or ideally a graphic) that your early birds are sold out and there's X number left with X discount available.

Hope this helps and feel free to get in touch.
    Promote your campaign today with Hyperstarter & use our free tool to identify Kickstarter page problems & fixes: https://www.hyperstarter.com/about
  • Bedivir
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Urban X Wallet

by Bedivir » Sat May 22, 2021 10:03 am

This wallet is pretty interesting. When it comes to accessories, there are so many options available. If you ask me, a wallet is a must, especially if you are an adult. I've seen too many people with kids that have a childish wallet. I don't blame you if that's your thing, but that's my opinion. A friend of mine is working at a law company and they have told him that he has to change his wallet because it was something very childish. That's normal since this domain requires some standard when it comes to accessories or clothes.