The Adventures of Mozart Book one Captain Me-Mo
  • ray52bc
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

The Adventures of Mozart Book one Captain Me-Mo

by ray52bc » Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:01 am

The Adventures of Mozart is a story that I started to tell my son Charlie and my daughter rose about a black and white cat that day dream each and every day about going on grand adventures.
    The stories can be read by your child or to them.
    In the first book Captain Me-Mo Mozart with the help from his friends dive to the bottom of a gold fish pond to see what lies beneath/

Who is Mozart

That's a good question who is Mozart?.
    Mozart is a black and white cat that lives in a house with a garden in a city.
    He day dreams away most of every day of having lots of great and wonderful adventures.
    From going to the bottom of the sea to outer space to the moon and beyond and it is his friends Jack Ebony Misty and the unforgettable terrible Duo Peanut and his Sister Beauty that help send Mozart on these great and wonderful adventures.
    Mozart would often pretend to be cross with Beauty and Peanut if anyone was watching, but when no one is watching it was more like the terrible trio.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1543062755/captain-me-mo

I have plans to write many more Books based on Mozart and his friends and would love to be able to share them with more people but that all depends on the kick starter.