Teaching in Asia this summer!!!! UPDATED 3/7
  • liveandlove
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Teaching in Asia this summer!!!! UPDATED 3/7

by liveandlove » Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:59 am

Hello, everyone :)

I've started a gofundme to raise money for a wonderful opportunity. I've been granted the ability to teach in Asia (China or South Korea - don't know yet but hoping for the latter) this summer as part of the Teach in Asia program run by the Crane House Asia Institute. I'm very excited about this opportunity :mrgreen:

I have some of the money I need and I have a job, so I've been trying to raise money. The stinky thing is that I have to pay tuition (I'm a college student) and pay for many other things as well, so I need assistance to raise the money. If anyone could share this, I'd appreciate it so much! I haven't told many friends this, but I plan to move to South Korea after I graduate in 2017 to teach English. So this trip is a big deal for me and can give me sort of a test run before I move away :)

Thanks so much for looking at this! I'll post updates and things as time passes. The link is in my signature.
    Last edited by liveandlove on Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hi! Please click the link below to assist me and help me follow my dream! Thanks so much for supporting and taking the time to visit it :)

http://www.gofundme.com/lq3hno
  • liveandlove
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Teaching in Asia this summer!!!!

by liveandlove » Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:21 am

Update!

So, Wednesday is my next meeting with my group and we'll find out where we'll be in the summer and who we'll be teamed with. I'm very excited about this and I'm already working on my lessons plans! I've raised a good amount of money so far, too.

If everyone wouldn't mind sharing this, I'd appreciate it SOSOSOSOSO much. I write music and I'll gladly dedicate a song to anyone who helps me out. I need to make a $750 deposit next month and I do not have enough funds to do that.

Thanks! :)
    Hi! Please click the link below to assist me and help me follow my dream! Thanks so much for supporting and taking the time to visit it :)

http://www.gofundme.com/lq3hno