STRETCH PIZZA: A backyard pop-up to a city centre restaurant
  • Stretch_Pizza
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

STRETCH PIZZA: A backyard pop-up to a city centre restaurant

by Stretch_Pizza » Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:38 pm

Hey all!

We started a mobile Neapolitan style pizza business back in 2020, during COVID. After coming out of the other side of lockdowns the business has kept on growing and now in a position where we can open our first restaurant!!

We have decided to launch our very first kickstarter to help raise some extra funds to give us the best possible start when we open.

Please do take a look and check out our full story. Any support appreciated of course.

Much love!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/st ... reator-nav

• charli55
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: STRETCH PIZZA: A backyard pop-up to a city centre restaurant

by charli55 » Thu Aug 31, 2023 1:49 pm

It's amazing how you turned a challenging time into an opportunity for growth. I remember when I first tasted Neapolitan pizza - it's an experience that sticks with you! Launching a Kickstarter campaign is a brilliant way to involve the community and ensure your new venture kicks off on the right foot. It's heartwarming to see businesses like yours thriving, and I'll definitely check out your story and lend my support. Oh, and speaking of venues, have you considered collaborating with places like the conference centres nsw? They often host events that could be a great fit for your delicious pizzas. This could be a fantastic opportunity!
  • ismaelyork
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by ismaelyork » Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:06 am

I just wanted to say that your journey from a mobile pizza business to opening a city center restaurant is truly inspiring.
    sonolsan
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by sonolsan » Thu Dec 14, 2023 2:40 pm

Starting during the challenging times of COVID and not only surviving but thriving are testaments to your hard work and delicious pizza, I'm sure. I'll definitely check out your Kickstarter campaign and support your endeavor. It's heartwarming to see how communities can come together to help small businesses like yours achieve their dreams. And speaking of food, if you ever find yourself needing a break from pizza (although it's hard to imagine), I have this, in my opinion, the best breakfast in Dublin near me. They serve some amazing dishes that never fail to satisfy my cravings. It's always great to explore different culinary experiences.