Stop nausea before it starts with the No Mo Nausea Band
  • nomonausea1
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Stop nausea before it starts with the No Mo Nausea Band

by nomonausea1 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:45 pm

Do you or someone you know suffer from nausea? The No Mo Nausea Band is your answer to a life without nausea from morning sickness in pregnancy, motion sickness, sea-sickness, post operative anesthesia, chemotherapy, vertigo, inner ear dysfunction, IBS, hangovers, stress induced nausea, exercise induced nausea, and so much more. The No Mo Nausea Band is not your ordinary acupressure band! The No Mo Nausea Band is the revolutionary new drug-free elastic wristband that combines acupressure on the human wrist with aromatherapy of natural peppermint oil. The menthol within the peppermint infused band causes the body to release endorphins that signal a "do no throw up" sign to the brain when smelled. The brain communicates with the gastrointestinal tract and decreases colonic spasms (helps to stop the retching prior to vomiting) and increases gastromotility (pushes the food down so it cannot come back up). Besides all of its medical benefits, the No Mo Nausea Band is a stylish latex-free band that looks just like the popular wristbands being worn. It is completely waterproof, fast acting, non-drowsy, and can be used by itself or in combination with other anti-nausea medications without side effects.
    Would you like to get your hands on one? We are giving them away for those who donate on our kickstarter website http://kck.st/1ofGHzf We are trying to raise $50,000 in order to manufacture the No Mo Nausea Band kids along with its parent band so children can enjoy the benefits too. We are hoping to launch the kids band before the children's cancer awareness in September, where we are planning on distributing hundreds of No Mo Nausea Band kids to the children with cancer at a local cancer specialty hospital. Please check out our website www.NoMoNausea.com for more information or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram & DONATE TODAY http://kck.st/1ofGHzf
    Friends don't let friends get nauseous. Say "No Mo Nausea" with the No Mo Nausea Band!

If anyone has any suggestions on how to increase traffic to my kickstarter please let me know. This is my first time. Thank you all in advance. Email me (Jackie) at nomo.nauseaband@gmail.com. Thanks!

sbriggman
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Stop nausea before it starts with the No Mo Nausea Band

by sbriggman » Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:35 pm

Did you copy and paste that? lol. Really need to separate those paragraphs up. It's hard to read. How's the campaign going so far?
    Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here.
    Submit a free press release for your Kickstarter campaign here.
  • nomonausea1
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by nomonausea1 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:46 pm

I'm a talker by nature and I guess I'm a long blogger too haha! It's going. We got a few donors from the UK which was AWESOME! Hoping to pick up more traction this week. Thanks for the input. Maybe I can break it up a bit & help the viewer eyes. Hehe
    sbriggman
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by sbriggman » Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:08 pm

Awesome! Wish you guys the best of luck. Keep us updated on your progress.
    Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here.
    Submit a free press release for your Kickstarter campaign here.