Pledge for pledge
  • SoftTempest

Re: Pledge for pledge

by SoftTempest » Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:26 pm

Consider it done! We honor all Pledge For Pledge commitments!

Search on Kickstarter for Halloween Chronicles, or click on this link www.halloweenchronicles.com (Kickstarter campaign link is on homepage)

• yarli456
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by yarli456 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:38 pm

PLEDGE FOR PLEDGE is one of the main reasons i chose kick starter forum. members in this forum are so generous and they actually give you a chance to let people see your product and back it. i will be more than happy to pledge for good products out there. just like i want to pledge for this project i saw on kick starter this morning. kick starter never ceased to amaze me all these months. there are some really talented people out there who can bring dreams to reality. kudos to all the tech gods out there creating new miracles. the project i want to back is called I AM RC. i pledged $1200 to back this project because i never came across some thing like this before. after going thru the video and all the hard work, i felt this project needs a " THUMBS UP" for sure. so fellow members and tech gods pls have a look at the page and help the creator to create more products like this.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/iamrc/i-am-rc
  • smac
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by smac » Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:54 pm

Hi Lillian at softempest and josh got your backs
  • SoftTempest

by SoftTempest » Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:35 pm

Thanks. It's actually Lillian's worse-half over here. But, yes, the saying goes "one hand washes another." Reciprocity works! And lets US discover meritorious projects we would otherwise never have checked out. Plus, every dollar pledged on KS allows you to keep all the cumulative dollars pledged towards your campaign, so you make a net gain than simply hoarding your dollar at home. Synergy is the name of the game.