Oddball
  • Samit_Patel
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Oddball

by Samit_Patel » Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:28 pm

Hi,

I run a marketing agency that helps get clients Kickstarter projects funded.

We usually spend three months building up awareness and an email list through Facebook ads.

The strategy can work very well, as I would like to share with you all.

One of our clients' projects has just launched on Kickstarter and is already funded with 21 days lefts to go.

Its called Oddball, here is the link to the Kickstarter page.

Feel free to ask me about the strategy we use, I'd like to help with getting your projects funded!

Thanks

Samit

RFIDsecur
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Re: Oddball

by RFIDsecur » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:35 pm

Why not just post the outline of it here?
    hyperstarter
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by hyperstarter » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:13 pm

Yeah I agree, you could share your strategy here or in a linked post...
    Promote your campaign today with Hyperstarter & use our free tool to identify Kickstarter page problems & fixes: https://www.hyperstarter.com/about
  • Samit_Patel
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Samit_Patel » Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:07 pm

The basic outline of our strategy:

First, start with the awareness and PR of the project, Facebook is where I would always start, get the page ready and looking good, consistent content about the project, the features as benefits selling etc.

I also run Facebook ads, to send traffic to a dedicated landing page that grabs emails for early bird special offers. This is for the email marketing that will happen close to and after the launch date.

For clients I would say the most important thing is the consistency, staying active on the social platforms and always be collecting emails to market to at a later stage.

All pretty basic, but as you can see it will bring great results, just check out Oddball, our latest client to launch.