LUCID - LAUNCHED a KICKSTARTER on my BIRTHDAY
  • thematteblackstudio
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

LUCID - LAUNCHED a KICKSTARTER on my BIRTHDAY

by thematteblackstudio » Tue Sep 19, 2023 10:27 pm

I left my architecture career of 10+ years to pursue my dream.

making an indie game called LUCID!

www.lucidkickstarter.com

https://youtu.be/8jnQ7vMYSQE

I have given literally everything I have to make this dream come true.
    Please, if you could take a moment and check it out, it would mean the world to me.

--

LUCID is an action platformer set in a crystal-punk world torn apart by dissonance. As Oenn, absorb powerful abilities that expand movement and enhance combat, enabling you to take on acrobatic obstacles and a wide array of enemies and bosses.

Blending carefully crafted pixel art with contemporary atmospheric elements, LUCID delivers an experience that seamlessly combines nostalgia with modern gaming.

Discover your legend, fulfill a solemn promise, and see the world through lucid eyes.

• jassiet.ross
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: LUCID - LAUNCHED a KICKSTARTER on my BIRTHDAY

by jassiet.ross » Sat Sep 14, 2024 3:12 pm

Wow, this sounds incredible! Congratulations on taking the leap to pursue your dream and launch LUCID on Kickstarter. The crystal-punk world and the blend of pixel art with modern elements sound captivating. I just checked out the Kickstarter page and the video—both are really impressive. It’s clear how much passion and effort you’ve poured into this project. Best of luck with the campaign; I’m excited to see where this journey takes you!