Kickstarter for Smart Lock product launch
  • Securaki
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Kickstarter for Smart Lock product launch

by Securaki » Tue May 17, 2022 9:36 am

It’s time to unlock the future! Unlock more ways to access your home

I wanted to let you know about an exciting new product which has just officially launched for pre-order: Securaki’s smart lock.

Securaki's "home touch technology" lets you access your home in more ways: using your phone, the touch of your finger, or your voice with our enhanced features available through the Securaki Bridge.

With its sleek design and easy installation, Securaki’s affordable smart lock will make carrying (and losing) your keys a thing of the past.

We’d really appreciate if you could share our Kickstarter link with people you know and let them know that they can be one of the first in the world to have a Securaki smart lock in their home!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/se ... m=Securaki

• Jehobar
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Kickstarter for Smart Lock product launch

by Jehobar » Fri May 20, 2022 9:42 am

I like the project, I've pledged for it. I like the app, at least how it looks like. I hope this lock will have a decent security level and it will be hard to hack it. The only one thing is to install it in a proper way, but I think it's much better to ask a tower hill locksmith for that
  • jassiet.ross
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Kickstarter for Smart Lock product launch

by jassiet.ross » Sun Sep 15, 2024 3:31 pm

Wow, this sounds like a game-changer! I love the idea of integrating multiple access methods into one sleek smart lock. The combination of phone, fingerprint, and voice activation is impressive and definitely makes life easier. I’ll definitely check out the Kickstarter link and share it with my friends. Thanks for sharing this exciting news!