How We Raised $250,000 In Less Than 9 Hours
  • trishaprile
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: How We Raised $250,000 In Less Than 9 Hours

by trishaprile » Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:54 pm

Congratulations on the success of your campaign!

What do you think contributed most to its success?
    What were the biggest challenges you faced and how did you overcome them?
    What did you like and/or dislike from using Kickstarter to crowdfund your campaign?

kalvinbrown
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by kalvinbrown » Tue Nov 03, 2020 1:09 pm

DanielSch wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:21 pm My project is about a new generation lock, which will protect all your goods like bag, jacket, locker... it workes as an door alarm and it evens as an bicycle locker too.
    I've bulied a couple of prototypes already, but the size still needs to shrink a bit more and during the whole process I am coming up with idea after idea which I need to implement as well (its very hard to come to an end :) ).

Is there a book or something else what you could recommend me which is about how to start a good campaign for crowdfunding? How do I get the emails in the best possible way? Sorry in those kind of things I am an absolutely newbie and I am just at the beginning, but I am learning as hard and fast as I can.
    Where can I find out about your project? I'm really interested in looking at the castle you came up with. Is it an external device that will close something or is it an embedded mechanism? I'm also wondering how you solved the power problem. When I had an entrance door with an electric lock, then when the light was turned off, the lock also turned off, so I wonder how you have the power of the lock. Since the lights in my house are often turned off, in the end I had to replace my door with an electric lock with front metal doors with a classic lock. In any case, it seems to me that it is much more convenient than I had before.
  • jogncartman
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by jogncartman » Tue Nov 03, 2020 1:13 pm

kalvinbrown wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 1:09 pm
    DanielSch wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:21 pm My project is about a new generation lock, which will protect all your goods like bag, jacket, locker... it workes as an door alarm and it evens as an bicycle locker too.
    I've bulied a couple of prototypes already, but the size still needs to shrink a bit more and during the whole process I am coming up with idea after idea which I need to implement as well (its very hard to come to an end :) ).

Is there a book or something else what you could recommend me which is about how to start a good campaign for crowdfunding? How do I get the emails in the best possible way? Sorry in those kind of things I am an absolutely newbie and I am just at the beginning, but I am learning as hard and fast as I can.
    Where can I find out about your project? I'm really interested in looking at the castle you came up with. Is it an external device that will close something or is it an embedded mechanism? I'm also wondering how you solved the power problem. When I had an entrance door with an electric lock, then when the light was turned off, the lock also turned off, so I wonder how you have the power of the lock. Since the lights in my house are often turned off, in the end I had to replace my door with an electric lock with front metal doors with a classic lock. In any case, it seems to me that it is much more convenient than I had before.
    The only idea that comes to my mind is a battery or short distance induction charging.
  • Keyboards and Cats
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Keyboards and Cats » Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:55 pm

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ca ... -keyboards

Please support us! We want to build a community.
  • MurphApparel
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by MurphApparel » Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:49 pm

Impressive story, thanks for sharing the advice!
  • mrpsb
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by mrpsb » Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:49 pm

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/zuri ... ature-film#/

Help us reach our goal

ZURI - A RARE SOUL - FEATURE FILM
    If you love mystery, supernatural or believe in or wanted to know about reincarnation, it's for you
  • ChroniCards
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by ChroniCards » Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:14 pm

Great advice! We just launched our campaign a week ago, and we need more backers!
  • Pauly
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Pauly » Mon Dec 28, 2020 12:32 am

good info
  • futurevisionworld
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by futurevisionworld » Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:39 am

Wow. Incredible.