Help sharing please
  • jules
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Help sharing please

by jules » Mon May 19, 2014 10:52 am

Hi, I just got my campaign published, as I was having no luck even though all I did was continuously share, share, share..... I ask if anyone is willing to share this, or give me any advice where to share, it would be much appreciated... TY, Julie
    http://www.crowdfundingpr.org/please-ne ... p-dr-bill/

• MsQuickTrick
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Help sharing please

by MsQuickTrick » Mon May 19, 2014 4:41 pm

Hi Julie,

Good luck with your campaign. I will be happy to share yours and hope you will reciprocate when we are live. What is your campaign project link or name?
    The video comes up as private so we cant view. If you have not put any bills or letters in the video, based on the current concerns on fraud (no offense) I would recommend you make sure to provide additional documentation.

Thanks!
  • rvalentine
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by rvalentine » Mon May 19, 2014 5:51 pm

Hi Julie!

Share the link and I'll gladly share. I just pushed my company's live and hope you will take a look and share as well!

http://kck.st/1mObaDO
  • jules
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by jules » Mon May 19, 2014 6:51 pm

The link and name of my campaign was there this morning, with the watchable video, and the doctor bill???quote="MsQuickTrick"]Hi Julie,

Good luck with your campaign. I will be happy to share yours and hope you will reciprocate when we are live. What is your campaign project link or name?
    The video comes up as private so we cant view. If you have not put any bills or letters in the video, based on the current concerns on fraud (no offense) I would recommend you make sure to provide additional documentation.

Thanks![/quote]
  • rvalentine
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by rvalentine » Mon May 19, 2014 6:56 pm

Will do, just send your link to our twitter @zuul_talltails when live and we will share.
    Our Kickstarter link is: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/13 ... -adventure

We are Tall Tails, a dog-themed adventure puzzle, that when live will be donating a percentage of money from in-app purchases to dog rescue charities. Hope you take a look and like it!
  • MsQuickTrick
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by MsQuickTrick » Mon May 19, 2014 7:09 pm

I love it.. tweeting and sharing and hey.. have you thought about a childrens book? I think my grandsons would love that.
  • jules
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by jules » Mon May 19, 2014 7:19 pm

I am so confused, where can I even put my attachment of my doctor bill..... I had put that all in the "wordpress" area, I have no clue where to put it here, I see a "board", but no way to attch anything
  • MsQuickTrick
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by MsQuickTrick » Mon May 19, 2014 7:46 pm

Hi Julie.. I meant in your project/campaign as an attachment.
  • jules
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by jules » Mon May 19, 2014 8:11 pm

MsQuickTrick wrote:Hi Julie,

Thanks!

I don't even know whats going on now, why you can't see my video, why I'm not "allowed" to attach my dr bill, and what do you mean, go live?? Please, if you could fill me in, nobody is answering me, ty
  • MsQuickTrick
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by MsQuickTrick » Mon May 19, 2014 8:15 pm

The video shows now. I watched and wish you the best of luck. I see the emergency room bill and will go back to your project for updates before it closes.