Day 2, at 26%...not bad for a pet product
    gear-wise
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Day 2, at 26%...not bad for a pet product

by gear-wise » Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:17 am

Now that we are 2 days in and 26% funded, im glad i spent the time ahead to promote through forums and social media! I would love to hear if anyone on here has been following us and backed the Convertible Leash System!

Thanks for all of your support!
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2093537683/the-convertible-leash-system-for-big-dogs

sbriggman
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Day 2, at 26%...not bad for a pet product

by sbriggman » Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:32 pm

I remember reading about you guys. If I had a dog, I'd probably have the need for something like this. Missing not having a dog now haha. Gotta re-invest time/energy in getting another puppy some day.
    Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here.
    Submit a free press release for your Kickstarter campaign here.
    gear-wise
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by gear-wise » Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:51 am

Thanks! Today is actually National Puppy Day so adoption would be appropriate! You know what they say, a dog is a man's best friend! I took mine Stand Up Paddle Boarding this past weekend ;p

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/20 ... r-big-dogs
  • Andrew L
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Andrew L » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:27 pm

Hi! Re: your product great idea. The one frustration we have with our dog lead is that it is not flexible for running! We had to buy another lead for this need. Consideration for another product in your range ?
    ----------------------

Never miss a parcel again with http://www.cornerdrop.com. We're bringing Click & Collect to everyone.

Our #crowdfunding campaign: https://www.seedrs.com/startups/cornerdrop1
    Sector32
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Sector32 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:43 pm

Already at your goal; Congrats! I'm actually not surprised, people spend a lot of money on their pets.

But, making a physical product (which is not my world, I'm a game developer), my question is: do you really get somewhere with just 5000$? Or is it more about the advertising? Just wondering.
    Feast your eyes on my Kickstarter project:
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1551791595/inside-pete - An action packed video game inside of a dirty human body. And dolphins with freakin' lasers.
    gear-wise
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by gear-wise » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:15 pm

Sector32 wrote:Already at your goal; Congrats! I'm actually not surprised, people spend a lot of money on their pets.

But, making a physical product (which is not my world, I'm a game developer), my question is: do you really get somewhere with just 5000$? Or is it more about the advertising? Just wondering.

Thanks!

As a product developer by trade I can honestly say..."It depends" lol.

In my particular situation, we already have most of the components to make the leashes left over from our 1st production run. At this point, all we need is the metal buckles and to pay for labor to produce them. With that being said, if i needed to start from scratch I probably would have been asking for $10-15K.

With that being said, Im able to offer backers something valuable with a low target goal, as well as get "free" advertising for something I am already doing...Launching a Kickstarter campaign was a no-brainer!

Its pretty cool youre a game developer..Ive been looking into the game category recently....I was actually talking to a buddy of mine a couple months ago about doing a game...i work in the education industry and have developed board games before, and my buddy is in the movie business as a story board artist...We grew up together making movies and writing stories, i feel like we might have a shot at coming up with a pretty cool game one of these days...

Anyways, if you know anyone with a dog...send them my way haha

bit.ly/Convertible_Leash