A kickstarter that can truly make an impact
  • JenniferEOTB
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

A kickstarter that can truly make an impact

by JenniferEOTB » Mon May 01, 2023 8:59 pm

Hi All! First-time kickstarter here and super passionate about the possibilities my funded goal can bring for the 1.5+ billion English speakers around the world! I hope to create a free resource library with over 5 years of weekly study plans, vocabulary lists, audio files, and more! These resources would great impact English learners and teachers, by giving materials in 1 study plan for effective study strategies and getting a multi-sensory learning experience with all the most important skills.

I am a little over a week in and 32 days to go and only 12% funded, so I need loads of help!

I am working through all the advertising possibilities I have with my little budget.

I looking forward to sharing my success story, soon!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/en ... tudy-plans

Thanks,
    Jennifer
    English Outside the Box

• jassiet.ross
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: A kickstarter that can truly make an impact

by jassiet.ross » Sat Sep 14, 2024 3:28 pm

Your project sounds incredibly promising and impactful! Creating a comprehensive resource library for English learners is such a valuable initiative, especially with a focus on multi-sensory learning. It's amazing to see your passion for supporting both learners and teachers.

It sounds like you're on a great path, and I can imagine how crucial it is to get the word out there. Have you considered reaching out to English language teaching communities or forums for support? They might be interested in sharing your campaign with their networks.

Wishing you the best of luck with your Kickstarter! I hope you reach your goal and can bring this fantastic resource to life.