Free Tibet Documentary
  • Daniel.Sean
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Free Tibet Documentary

by Daniel.Sean » Mon May 05, 2014 4:09 pm

Hello Everyone

My name is Daniel Sean,and I just launched my first project today. I am an independent documentary film maker from Canada. I have had a deep love for Tibet and the human rights struggle in that country. I am attempting to complete a full length feature documentary on the Free Tibet movement, Buddhism, and all things in between.

I would love for you guys to give me some feedback on my project and maybe some tips on how to improve or polish it. Any feedback is welcome. I am nervous this project wont be successful due to my poor kickstarter presentation, and my lack of knowledge of where people promote their projects. HELP!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/104159636/free-tibet-documentary

sbriggman
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Free Tibet Documentary

by sbriggman » Tue May 06, 2014 3:23 pm

I feel like $50 for the film is kind of high. I would also include early-bird reward tiers (discounts) for people that pledge first. Why don't you include a lower tier where you can stream the documentary and people can view it from their computer? I'd also recommend sharing a bit about the team behind the project in the campaign text and where the funds will go (cost breakdown).
    Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here.
    Submit a free press release for your Kickstarter campaign here.