Hello, Tim from Salamander Sauce
  • salamandersauce
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Hello, Tim from Salamander Sauce

by salamandersauce » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:19 am

Happy to be a part of this group. I launched last week with a promising start. We reached our goal but now we would like to hit $7000 so we can launch our newest creation, Whiskey Hot Sauce. You can check it out here, https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1018516434/salamander-hot-sauce
    I started creating hot sauces a little over a year ago with two philosophies. First hot sauces should be Hot but they also need to have flavor. Second, sauces should be made with the freshest ingredients possible which means locally sourced produce. With these two philosophies guiding me and dedication to creating sauces that balance heat and flavor I have started building a reputation both in Brooklyn, NY and southeastern CT where restaurants feature my sauces. The demand to buy my sauces led me to Kickstarter.

therriaultk
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Hello, Tim from Salamander Sauce

by therriaultk » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:59 pm

Hi Tim,

Congratulations on reaching your goal on Kickstarter! Salamander Sauce seems like a high quality line of hot sauces and it's great that you have a lot of fans supporting you and talking about your products.
    Community Manager - CrowdCrux.com