Free Crowdfunding Press Release Tool
    sbriggman
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Free Crowdfunding Press Release Tool

by sbriggman » Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:26 am

Hi Guys,

My name's Sal. I run CrowdCrux.com and am a moderator on KickstarterForum. I have recently launched a website called http://www.crowdfundingpr.org

On the website, you can create a free press release that will be indexed by google and a easy link to share with friends/bloggers/journalists. In addition, I will be tweeting out the most-shared/liked campaigns. There are minimal requirements. I will grab your video/images from your crowdfunding campaign so don't feel compelled to include them (but you can to add better styling)

Hope this helps everyone! @crowdfundingpr_

Sal

Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here.
    Submit a free press release for your Kickstarter campaign here.
  • Jason
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Free Crowdfunding Press Release Tool

by Jason » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:06 am

Wish I had found this before I spend some of the marketing budget on PRWeb. Does your service have the same reach / distribution?
    sbriggman
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Free Crowdfunding Press Release Tool

by sbriggman » Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:08 pm

There are many free press release services out there. Really, a press release in itself does little, aside from raise your credibility and give you a link you can share to boost your reputation. It needs to be marketed. That's why PR companies will charge upwards of 4-10k for PR services - because they are tasked with getting the story out, not just writing it.

CrowdfundingPr was founded to give campaign owners who are determined to succeed a way to show the world they are serious about their project. You invest time in writing a well-crafted release and can show you were published (I curate the press releases - many are not accepted due to not meeting word requirement or spelling errors) on the website to bloggers and journalists.

You can also purchase extra features for premium placement on the homepage and expedited publishing. In the future, I do hope to increase the reach and distribution of the service so that it is on par with paid ($100-$500) services like PRWeb, but I also want all campaign owners who can't afford to invest that much in a press release to have access to the service. Likely, we will be adding in extra features that you can purchase to expand the reach of your release.

Sal
    Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here.
    Submit a free press release for your Kickstarter campaign here.