Our Project-The Why- and why we want to spread the word.
  • ddcooltech
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Our Project-The Why- and why we want to spread the word.

by ddcooltech » Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:08 pm

Hey All,

My name is Dino from DDtechgroup, and a few of us have recently launched our project :
    [url]
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/67 ... n?ref=live
    [/url]

But I'm not stopping there just to send the link. I want to explain the why and hopefully it will give an understanding of how our campaign came about so that you can benefit just as much from our experience as we from yours.

We designed a dock called "Bolt"-- and yes we were hesitant to do so at first because of all the docks out there on KS .. but... ours was different(that we can guarantee). :idea:

We basically got fed up with smartphone and tablet companies that constantly change their connections for the chargers. I don't know about you guys, but I change smartphones about once a year and that's below average according to stats(yikes). I also own a tablet and iPod(yada yada yada).

The crap thing was that accessories added up to be more expensive in a year than my actual device. Between the dock car dock etc I was spending money like no tomorrow. To add to that all the docks out there(not to talk bad about any of them :evil: :evil: ) are made for one phone or tablet type, and every new one that seemed different was basically swapping out the cord.

But why not make a dock that can work with all devices? So that's why we did it. We made a dock "Bolt" that all you need to do is turn the knob or "Bolt" and the device connection changes. 8-) Better yet we made it so you can change the connectors if the three that come with it aren't sufficient. We made it heavy and sturdy like the famous "elevation dock that raised 1.5m" and made it for all phones.

It wasn't easy that's for sure. There was a lot of engineering to fit the electronics in there and most of them are custom made. But for us it was worth it! Creating it has been a success so far! we think its cool, we hope you do too!! :D

Thanks for Reading, Let me know what you think!

Dino
    Attachments
    Check out the pickQ
    Check out the pickQ
    bolt image.jpg (35.37 KiB) Viewed 244 times