Jeans With A Purpose
  • Niece
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Jeans With A Purpose

by Niece » Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:27 pm

Introducing my new can't - live - without:
    Booty Licious Jeans…By Niece. “Jeans With A Purpose” Jeans that sculpts shapes and looks incredibly sexy

Our main focus for our Booty Licious Jeans…By Niece is to compliment your shape-weather you have a butt or would like your butt to look better in your jeans.

Women abroad have asked how to make their Butt Look Bigger and More Feminine Nothing screams femininity and sex appeal like a sexy, shapely bottom …The Booty Liscious Jeans have been designed and engineered to give you the perfect behind.

The enhancers lift and boost the shape of your bottom, while our secret enhancers create a similar effect to a 'push-up' bra with removable pads. The Booty Licious Jeans…By Niece are designed to suit all shapes and sizes offering women and girls a perfect booty in an instant. High quality craftsmanship, and exceptional fit.

Our feel real secret butt enhancers offer a realistic look and feel so you won't have to worry if you get a little pat on the booty!

http://kck.st/1qVEvhm

• Mukesh
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Jeans With A Purpose

by Mukesh » Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:59 am

Great. You are creating your own niche. Good lick. I suggest mention value of rewards and make supporters feel they are getting more value.

Mukesh Shah
    Mukesh Shah.
    classycandy.us
    Ihave launched my Karma Candy project http://kck.st/PR1yMs
  • Niece
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Niece » Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:58 pm

Thank you for your feedback and much luck with your campaign. I will do a pledge on your product!
  • justinngc
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by justinngc » Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:03 am

Interesting product! Would love to have one :) its cool you can have the curves without the hassle of padded panties and need not to worry if pads are in place :))
  • Niece
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Niece » Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:09 pm

That is correct! Thanks for visiting my campaign. If you really would like a pair select the pledge that offers them as a reward. You will love them!
    sbriggman
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by sbriggman » Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:34 pm

@niece - How's the campaign going? See that you have one backers. Have you specifically asked members of your social network to pledge first? What has been the feedback?
    Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here.
    Submit a free press release for your Kickstarter campaign here.
  • sneakybrunogames
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by sneakybrunogames » Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:14 am

Congratulations in getting it started and best of luck to you. Keep at it and I think you'll get there!

If you find the time, I also started a Kickstarter project. It's a mobile game with awesome features from funny stories, challenging game play, awesome music, promotes positive vibes, etc. Please take a look. Thanks and all the best! https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/18 ... -adventure
  • Ohohoholy
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by Ohohoholy » Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:04 am

When choosing a posture correction bra, I chose this company https://shopetalon.com/products/etalon-posture-bra , and it was one of the best decisions for my health and well-being. The quality of the product is at the highest level: the material is pleasant to the body, the seams are neat, the posture support is effective, but unobtrusive. After wearing this bra, not only my posture improved, but also my self-esteem. The level of customer service is also impressive - the employees are very attentive and ready to help in any situation. I consider my purchase from this company one of the best investments in my health and beauty.