Almost funded SPRINGSIGN board game! First kstarter, we've been working on this for 2 years!
  • samf0g
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Almost funded SPRINGSIGN board game! First kstarter, we've been working on this for 2 years!

by samf0g » Fri Oct 11, 2024 7:07 pm

You and your friends are Springsign's town councilors, and will need to grow your humble frontier settlement by constructing new buildings, feeding settlers, fighting bandits, and generally keeping life humming along. There's just one catch: this is not a cooperative game! Though you're managing the town together, only one player can win the election and become mayor — it's up to you to prove you're the right critter for the job!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/sp ... tal_hits=1

The End Games, a flgs in Virginia and Andy Mangham have been at this for years, please help and enjoy this amazing game Andy's done a great job on!

• jassiet.ross
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Almost funded SPRINGSIGN board game! First kstarter, we've been working on this for 2 years!

by jassiet.ross » Tue Oct 15, 2024 9:07 am

This sounds like an exciting project! I love the idea of a competitive town-building game where you have to balance collaboration with the desire to win. The concept of managing a settlement while also vying for the position of mayor adds a unique twist to the gameplay. It really tests both strategic planning and social dynamics among players.

It's impressive to hear that you’ve been working on this for two years! It takes a lot of dedication and creativity to bring a game to life, and it’s great to see that it's almost funded. I’ll definitely check out the Kickstarter page and share it with my friends.

What are some of your favorite mechanics in the game? Are there any standout features or strategies that players should be aware of? Looking forward to seeing how Springsign develops! Click here to get more info.