How did you hear about Kickstarter or Crowdfunding?
  • DRWolf
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: How did you hear about Kickstarter or Crowdfunding?

by DRWolf » Thu Aug 29, 2024 7:29 pm

I first heard about Kickstarter via an independent writing group I am part of. I created a world with a writing partner and we were doing research about possible ways of creating different revenue streams apart from the usual online retailers and came across Kickstarter and thought that sounds interesting. I researched how it works and studied other campaigns and did my first test campaign earlier this year and reached my funding goal. Still got a lot to learn though but I'm nearly there with a second campaign which has upped the ambition level!

• Artizta.audio
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: How did you hear about Kickstarter or Crowdfunding?

by Artizta.audio » Sun Sep 22, 2024 10:57 pm

Hi,

My name is Nick van Ommeren from Artizta.audio. A year ago, the idea for a new speaker came to life—one that could deliver 360-degree sound. Being a Hi-Fi enthusiast for years, I found that nothing on the market in terms of 360-degree speakers came close to what I was looking for. So, I decided to develop my own speaker. Thanks to all the positive feedback from people around me, I made the decision to bring the Ferro (that’s the name of the speaker) to the market. To put it simply, developing and making a speaker market-ready requires a lot of money. A good friend of mine suggested that Kickstarter would be THE place for my speaker. I hadn’t heard of Kickstarter before, but now, after just one week, we’ve already surpassed our goal. So far, I’m really happy with the results. It’s amazing to see how people support each other, giving everyone a chance!

Best regards,
    Nick
    Amplify Social Moments with 360° Hi-Fi Audio :D