What is your dream and why?
  • AaronAgassi
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: What is your dream and why?

by AaronAgassi » Mon Jul 08, 2024 3:50 pm

My dream is of collaborative brainstorming and solution finding concurrently in two different fields: Creative writing and new venture creation (business start up all from scratch). Know more in full detail at: http://www.FoolQuest.com

• saul
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by saul » Tue Jul 30, 2024 9:34 am

Hi Sal,
    My dream is to create a sustainable tech product that helps reduce waste. I’m passionate about innovation and want to make a positive environmental impact while providing practical solutions for everyday problems.
  • ystyle
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by ystyle » Wed Aug 07, 2024 6:02 pm

I hear you on the hard work part. My big dream is to create a small business that really supports local artists and craftspeople. I’ve always loved seeing unique, handmade items and feel there’s a real need for a space that champions those creators. It’s definitely a lot of effort, but the thought of helping others make their dreams come true keeps me going.
  • ystyle
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by ystyle » Thu Aug 15, 2024 3:11 pm

Great question! My dream is to build a small business that supports local communities and makes a real impact. I’m passionate about creating something that not only succeeds financially but also helps people in a meaningful way. It’s a lot of work, but the idea of seeing it grow and contribute positively keeps me going.
  • Ofendiditos.Game
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Ofendiditos.Game » Fri Aug 16, 2024 9:25 am

Getting my beautifull gf as a wife, my dream house. A Mercedes S class and a 992 911 turbo s in my garage.
  • Emmanouel1962
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Emmanouel1962 » Sun Aug 18, 2024 10:07 pm

After over 35 years as a college and professional football coach and entrepreneur, I decided to leave the industry to pursue my passion for football on my own terms. I am focused on creating a Football Life that allows me to live anywhere with my family, travel, and develop products for passionate football fans. This transition offers me freedom from the constraints of a typical mundane job.
  • stonecircleretreat
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by stonecircleretreat » Sun Aug 25, 2024 1:10 am

I currently started living my dream. I bought 50 acres with a group of people and started a homestead cohousing community and a glamping retreat. It's all off-grid and we hope to make it sustainable.

I think that my dream would eventually be to travel all winter and come back to my land in the spring and summer months. I'm not a fan of snow and cold, and my land is in southern BC which still gets snow for about 4 months a year. :)

https://igg.me/at/stonecircle/x/37883583#/
  • FOUNDling Reusery
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by FOUNDling Reusery » Wed Sep 18, 2024 10:50 am

To build a more sustainable and circular future through re-use based design
  • Marlow
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Marlow » Wed Sep 18, 2024 6:42 pm