Alcohol, Weed, Mushrooms, & MDMA
  • TwoforTwo
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Alcohol, Weed, Mushrooms, & MDMA

by TwoforTwo » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:34 pm

It is interesting to learn about the intuitive thoughts and information about these substances (and much more) associated with the personalities of ENTP and INTP.

I have experimented conservatively over many years of recreational use. With the right dosage and timing (life events) I had educational, unique, or revolutionary effects that gradually helped me grow.

Microdosing mushrooms and MDMA against depression and introversion, respectively, were particularly undeniable focusing agents in my experience.

What knowledge or experience do you have?

• johnfry
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Alcohol, Weed, Mushrooms, & MDMA

by johnfry » Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:32 pm

These things you mentioned above ruin lives fr. I'm currently under my treatment and rehab
  • salmandogo
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by salmandogo » Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:48 pm

Out of all the substances you mentioned, I only take them alcohol, and it’s not as much as you may think. Drinking for me only occurs occasionally. And when it comes to weeds or magic mushrooms, I don’t take any due to the negative effects they both have. My Gees that take weed often tell me how nauseous they sometimes feel, how it reduces appetite, and in fact, it causes insomnia. And despite those effects, they’re still addicted To those substances. But have you ever heard of lion's mane mushroom? It’s actually almost the opposite of those substances as it is medicinal. That is what I would recommend to people who consider their health status with much importance.
    FederikFer
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by FederikFer » Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:07 pm

When I need ideas, I smoke marijuana, it also helps me to relieve depression, I do not know other options.
  • JOgden1987
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by JOgden1987 » Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:04 pm

I’ve had little experience with various anti-depression drugs, but I’ve been using CBD, a good drug that’s not addictive, and it’s also very good for your emotional stability. I used cbd edibles canada, which helped me cope with depression related to the death of my mother. I was depressed, but I finally came to terms with the loss, and I can say that these drugs should not be banned, because they help no less than pills.
    AlexanderJefferson
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by AlexanderJefferson » Mon Aug 05, 2024 11:30 am

Have you experimented with other strains or substances? It would be cool to hear more about your experiences.
    SsCoobyDoO
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by SsCoobyDoO » Mon Aug 05, 2024 11:30 am

Your comment got me thinking about my own experiences with microdosing. I've found microdosing mushrooms to be super helpful for lifting my mood and keeping my mind sharp. MDMA was also surprisingly effective in helping me come out of my shell during social gatherings. It made me feel more connected and present.

One time, after a low dose of mushrooms, I had this amazing clarity that helped me tackle some personal issues I'd been avoiding. On a different note, I've also tried out some bongs online from DankGeek, and they really made the experience smoother and more enjoyable.
  • saul
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by saul » Mon Aug 05, 2024 4:12 pm

I've dabbled a bit myself and had some pretty eye-opening experiences. Microdosing has been useful for me, especially for creativity and focus.
  • jassiet.ross
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by jassiet.ross » Sat Sep 14, 2024 7:57 am

It's fascinating to hear about your experiences with these substances and how they've impacted your personal growth. Your approach to microdosing mushrooms and MDMA seems quite thoughtful and measured. It's great that you found such profound effects from them.

I've read that both mushrooms and MDMA can have significant therapeutic potential, especially when used responsibly and in the right contexts. Many people report similar positive experiences, where these substances help with introspection or emotional healing. However, it’s crucial to consider the risks and legal implications associated with their use.

For those interested in exploring these substances, I’d recommend staying informed about current research and always prioritizing safety and mental health. It's also helpful to have a supportive environment and a clear understanding of one’s own mental state and goals.

What kind of dosage and timing strategies have worked best for you in your journey?
    messyspace
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by messyspace » Wed Sep 18, 2024 7:44 am

With alcohol, I've learned that too much can really dull my energy and motivation, so I try to keep it in check.
    I'm an illustrator and graphic designer. Look at my art book about the simulation hypothesis! :mrgreen:
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/me ... e-glitches

For more of my projects, visit my website: https://www.messyspace.uk/