7 Key Tips for Hiring a Crowdfunding Campaign Manager
    Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

7 Key Tips for Hiring a Crowdfunding Campaign Manager

by Cristina » Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:26 am

Do you want to have someone manage your entire crowdfunding campaign for you?

I’m talking about running it, marketing it, putting it together… all that!

When I first started writing about crowdfunding, there wasn’t much in the way of “campaign managers” because they didn’t exist yet.

Crowdfunding was a new concept. Something that most talking heads thought would be a fad and disappear within a year.

But, Kickstarter, Indiegogo, and online fundraising has persisted throughout the years and now, there is an established base of professionals that will actually set up, manage, and run your crowdfunding campaign.

Wild, huh?

With this article, I want to get into the tips that I have for any entrepreneur or creative type out there who wants to outsource their crowdfunding campaign.

Read the article here: https://www.crowdcrux.com/tips-for-hiri ... n-manager/

campaign-manager-338x185.png
    campaign-manager-338x185.png (90.64 KiB) Viewed 1044 times

Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
  • Ryan091111
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: 7 Key Tips for Hiring a Crowdfunding Campaign Manager

by Ryan091111 » Thu Aug 01, 2024 7:21 am

Have you ever thought of outsourcing this type of positions in a business?
  • Ofendiditos.Game
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Ofendiditos.Game » Thu Aug 01, 2024 7:25 am

Outsourcing a crowdfunding campaign manager can be a real help, especially if you don't have the time or skills to do it yourself. I've seen the benefits of bringing in experts to handle specific tasks. It lets you focus on the big picture while making sure the campaign runs smoothly.

In my insurance business, outsourcing has been a game changer. Using insurance back office management services has made our work easier and more efficient. They handle all the administrative stuff, like policy checking and proposals, so we can focus more on our clients and growing the business. This approach can work just as well for managing a crowdfunding campaign.
  • harryl
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by harryl » Thu Sep 05, 2024 7:19 am

That’s very useful information, thank you! But if it’s a small crowdfunding project and there isn’t much marketing budget, what marketing strategies would be suitable for this situation?
  • jassiet.ross
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by jassiet.ross » Sat Sep 14, 2024 9:25 am

Absolutely, the rise of crowdfunding has been remarkable, and it’s interesting to see how the industry has evolved. Campaign managers can make a huge difference, especially if you’re not familiar with all the nuances of running a campaign.

For anyone considering outsourcing, I’d recommend taking time to thoroughly vet potential managers. Look for someone with a proven track record, and check their references and past campaign successes. It’s also crucial that they understand your vision and goals. Communication and transparency will be key to ensuring the campaign aligns with your objectives.

Thanks for sharing this article, Salvador! I’m looking forward to diving into the tips and learning more about how to effectively hire a crowdfunding campaign manager.