What is your ecommerce goal?
    Andermant
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: What is your ecommerce goal?

by Andermant » Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:26 pm

When I started my own business, I thought I would earn money this way and never have to work for someone again, haha. I also wanted to prove to my father that I could do something without his help. He is very strict and skeptical; he believed that if I didn't become a lawyer, I wouldn't achieve anything. Well, he was wrong :) True, I clearly realized that I couldn't do everything myself, and I hired professionals https://transformagency.com/ to have my site promoted. But my business development is only my merit.

lajaecom
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by lajaecom » Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:14 pm

Dear All!

I made a lot of studies and research before finalized my education. The professional background of mine makes me capable of creating versatile websites and I like to combine things.

My goal is to create a combined website that shows how I am working. Kind of a showroom.
    Of course, it is about sales and one part of it is an online shop but my whole idea is not that simple and I do not use my website as only a shop, it is much more.

My ecommerce goal is simple, I want to generate an income that will not simply feed me but makes me capable of develop further myself. So in one sentence: "To make future."

Regards: L@JA
  • hidsips
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by hidsips » Tue Jan 31, 2023 8:26 pm

We'd like to set up a network of supporting accessories, to our main product, that are powered through drop shippers

Great question!
  • nathe
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by nathe » Wed Apr 12, 2023 10:16 am

I am a Psychic and my goal is to use my products (cards) to drive Tarot reading sessions.
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/18 ... the-saints
  • harryl
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by harryl » Thu Sep 05, 2024 7:14 am

Hi, I’m Harry. I just graduated with a degree in art, and I’m currently living in China. I mainly focus on handmade items. I got into e-commerce because there are so many interesting and affordable handmade items in China, and I want to share these cool things with everyone. At the same time, I’m also working full-time on my own indie game, hoping to use my skills to create some extra financial security. If anyone is interested in games or handmade stuff, feel free to reach out to me!