First time creating a tabletop card game
  • castommel
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

First time creating a tabletop card game

by castommel » Wed Apr 13, 2022 5:12 pm

Created a fast-paced tabletop card game. After a lot of research I better figured out the logistics and cost and what worked best for not only me, but also for my supporters. Now I'm off and running and working on marketing, marketing, marketing. If you love tabletop card games check it out here:

bit.ly/not-confused

NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH is a fast-paced semi-strategic game that encourages you to be a know-it-all in front of your friends and family by making as many connections as possible from the revealed name.

Back it here: bit.ly/not-confused2
  • MarissaMcconnell
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: First time creating a tabletop card game

by MarissaMcconnell » Tue Jun 11, 2024 11:57 am

That sounds awesome! Creating a tabletop card game must have been quite the journey.
  • keilecpod
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by keilecpod » Fri Jun 14, 2024 2:38 pm

Wow, creating a tabletop card game sounds like an exciting venture! It must have been quite a journey from concept to creation. Researching logistics and costs shows dedication to making it a success for both you and your supporters. Marketing can be a fun challenge, but it's essential for getting the word out. I'm intrigued to check out your game; I'm always on the lookout for new tabletop experiences. Thanks for sharing your journey! When I'm bored, I usually play my favorite solitaire online, but I'm excited to try something new.
  • SgtPerez
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by SgtPerez » Mon Jun 17, 2024 2:00 am

Mine is a DND book that i have used over 18 yrs of playing and made a book that i know i would love to play in as a player. if you could check it out and let me know what you think! This is my first time -> http://kck.st/4eky6Jv
  • ystyle
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by ystyle » Thu Jun 20, 2024 11:18 am

Marketing is key, especially for indie games like yours. Have you tried reaching out to gaming communities or influencers?