Not sure how this goes
  • Distinct Kapz
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Not sure how this goes

by Distinct Kapz » Mon Jun 10, 2024 1:22 pm

Hi, I'm new here and I'm not completely sure how this works, never really been on Forums before. I was suggested to come on this group to share my crowdfunding projet for more exposure and traffic. Is it really true? Does it really help and do users here take a moment to view your campaign?? Because I could definitely use a boost in traffic and more exposure.. Our campaign has been LIVE for 12 days, we we're off to a good start but it reaallly slowed down in the past 5 days, despite out marketing efforts and falling for scammers twice (that's -1500$ that we couldn't afford to lose :( , yeah newbie I know!)

But I would take any tips that any of you can give me to help me out, and if you can also simply visit my project to help me get more traffic on it I would be so gratefull. No need to pledge unless it's something you like of course, I'll never insist for anyone to pledge.

Distinct Kapz is a brand of innovative Interchangeable caps using a patent-pending connection system, really cool concept and we believe that we could possibly write a new page in cap history. It's a saavy investment, it pushes the headwear industry towards a more sustainable and greener future aside so many other benefits .. Anywho, feel free to visit my campaign to help me out :)

Here's the link; https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/19 ... ref=aum1iw

Thanks,

Kind regards,

Martin Clement
    Founder
    Distinct Kapz

• jassiet.ross
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Not sure how this goes

by jassiet.ross » Fri Sep 13, 2024 12:28 pm

Welcome to the forum! Forums can be a helpful way to get exposure, but results vary. Engaging with the community, sharing updates, and leveraging social media can boost your campaign. I checked out your project—interchangeable caps sound really cool! Keep at it, and best of luck with your campaign. If you need more specific feedback or tips, feel free to ask!