Recommend a good dishwasher repairman.
  • Bubentruben
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Recommend a good dishwasher repairman.

by Bubentruben » Wed Jun 28, 2023 7:01 pm

I also recently repaired a dishwasher. I really liked the Fix Up Pro service https://fixuppro.ca/. When I called the company they responded quickly and made an appointment to come and see my dishwasher. The repairman arrived on time and listened to what I said about the breakdown. I was surprised how quickly they found the cause of the problem and offered me several options for repair. Fix Up Pro masters are experienced and know their business. They quickly fixed my equipment. Now it works as it should again. The prices for the company's services are very good.

• NinaGood
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Re: Recommend a good dishwasher repairman.

by NinaGood » Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:18 am

In case you're in need of a reliable dishwasher repairman, I highly recommend reaching out to mr. appliance . They have established a strong reputation for their exceptional service and expertise in appliance repairs. Countless satisfied customers have praised this company for their professionalism, efficiency, and fair pricing. Don't let a malfunctioning dishwasher dampen your daily routine. Contact mr. appliance and let their skilled technicians take care of your dishwasher troubles.
  • keilecpod
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by keilecpod » Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:10 am

Any new suggestions on appliance repair websites?
    hamemont
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by hamemont » Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:16 am

Dealing with a wonky dishwasher is the worst. I had a similar issue last month, and musiccityappliance.services came to the rescue. Their repairman was quick, efficient, and knew his stuff. Definitely recommend giving them a shout.